Reviews for Spiritshipping Fluff
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
I loved this with all my heart so far.! oh jadens pain :( please update soon.! this is a really really good story :) props to your talent _
Ryou Bakura13 chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
THAT WAS AMAZING but i felt Judai's pain when he mistaken Jehu for jesse it really hurt him and i cried. Plz update soon.
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
Oh my gosh. I loved this story- THIS CHAPTER MOST OF ALL! IT WAS AWESOME! Can't wait till you update! :D
puzzleshipper4life chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
Hey, will you do more of this? I'm hoping that both Jesse and Jaden would be able to come back out of Jehu and Haou so the two can be back together.
Neo the dual keyblade wielder chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I almost forgot about this fic!
Lord Of The Plushies chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
...D: There needs to be more. This is amazing. Amazing story and it kept me captivated. (: Great writing!

- Plushie
Anonymous Lizard chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
WAAAHHH! JESSE! ;A;
Anonymous Lizard chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
0/0 Cute, so far!
Jewel1001 chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
This story's really good, you should continue it! .
johan fightr chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
*cying in pain* man that is cruel
Chris Emrys chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
Yes, that is so uncommon x) i love it~~
JKW351 chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
Heehee *drools* nicely done :D I mightve missed it but you might want to start putting warnings for graphic content in each chapter that has it. I dun want ya gettin reported ;3
Sakural7865 chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
That was some good lemon, and poor Jay and Haou! Jaden didn't know that Jesse wasn't Jesse and Haou is suffering a broken heart! And if u listen to 'Taking Over Me' while reading this, it kinda goes with it. Thank u for update and dedicating this chappie to me and Ari-chan and ReNA! Hope u'll update soon!
Chris Emrys chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
maybe a chapter or two with dark spiritshipping, and then back to Jehu and Jaden. but it depends on what you have in mind ;) and yes, finally some fluff! XD
KuraiOHikari chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
Wow! That really sounds like a déjà-vu xD But I -really- like it :D :D Yum, I want more dark spiritshipping flufffff please :) *Puppy dog eyes*

Update soon~~