Reviews for Artemis Fowl and the World of Wizards
wildcat1144 chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
I was so focused on the story I didn't realize there was only two chapters, so when I got to the end I got so disappointed. I very much enjoyed reading this, I can't wait for the next chapter
Scritila chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update for me is dying... and um...eating ice cream but plz update!
Little Doctor chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
Is this abandoned?
Flamethrower chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Terrible author! I absolutely despise people like you! You put up a perfectly good story, AND THEN ABANDON IT! With no reason provided and not deleting it! You just leave it here so then it's yet another worthless peice of crp stopping the stories that proper authors write from being read by having these abandoned stories CREATE CLUTTER!
rowan1025 chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Why won't you update "Artemis Fowl and the World of Wizards"? You really should, it was off on such a great start, and then you just stopped updating! Please update!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
rebecca85 chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Oh, I like this. I like this a lot. There are a lot more characters than in the other HP x-overs. And the magic is explained nicely. :D

I would have wished for a few more strong words from Artemis about the invasion of the wizarding world, because Artemis wouldn't make his discoveries known, unlike the fairies who would probably have a conference with their higher-ups about it all. But it was a good scene anyway.

I see that you haven't written this story for a couple of years, but I still hope you will pick it up again at some point. Good luck!

Tabbyprincess chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
This is very good! Please write more!
karaliza76 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! I am hooked like a fish!
Allow Me To Speak chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
This is quite possibly the best Artemis Fowl / Harry Potter crossover I've read yet. Well written, in character, engaging, interesting... and I like your explanation for Artemis' sudden appearance of natural magical ability. I'm REALLY interested. Please keep this up! :D
Shadow Huntress chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Nice story. I really like the way that you wrote this. Actually, I can only find one thing wrong with it. You said that none of Artemis' technology would work in Hogwarts, however, I believe that is fairy communicator ring would work because it was so used to being around magic. It even went through the time tunnels with him and still worked. Knowing Artemis, it probably isn't just a communicator any more, something similar to HIS phone instead. Keep writing and I'll keen RnR-ing. Nice story, my sister and I have been looking over the many ways that people make Artemis have magic. This is the most entertaining and interesting so far.

~Shadow Huntress~
TheMasked-Trickster chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
*fangirl squee* Artemis is awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Artyholly01 chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Great story! Update soon! Sorry im too lazy to login.. :\
1000Nachts chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
And chalk up another point to Artemis, for knowing something Foaly didn't. Again. On a different point, very interesting. I would be interested in seeing how this plays out.
AlphaFartOfDoom chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Awesome story cant wait for youe update.