Reviews for The Bet
rsonee chapter 17 . 8/14
I just read this whole story and I loved it. Nice work.
S.Warrior chapter 17 . 12/16/2015
This story was scandalous yaaas lawd it was! kudos to you hunny
artemiskitty chapter 17 . 3/27/2014
That was hot. I love that Alex gets lawyered by Olivia :-)
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 17 . 3/12/2014
I think that the only thing that would have made this chapter hotter is if Alex was the one using the toy on Olivia. Sexy pirate captain takes on the wench she picked up at the tavern... Sounds like a good deal to me.
1Syphira chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
LOL Oh man it's such a good thing i'm not a guy. I'd have some awkward explaining to do otherwise, considering I'm still reading this at work! "Uh no, boss, that is not my boner. That is . . . a couple rolls of quarters." XD XD I love you two. Never stop writing all this delicious smut. O_O EVAR.
1Syphira chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Hahahahahaaaaaa Petrovsky just earned a medal for that one! XD XD Oh man I shouldn't be reading this at work, but I can't stop! I love the way you girls write A/O! I look forward to seeing who wins. X3 Onward I go! Getting inappropriately aroused at work! XD XD XD
Guest chapter 15 . 9/24/2013
Really enjoying this, but just a small thing- remand is where they are detained by the court and bail is when they are released. I think that you mean to say held without bail not held without remand because that makes no sense!
HeatherSS1 chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
HILARIOUS! It's always so awesome when these four women hang out (at least in the stories I've read), Abbie is just... Well, one of a kind, lol. So funny, them having an audience in the theater, and omg Alex was just awesome... Can't wait to see if Olivia evens up the score in the bathroom!
Ragao Datnarv chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
I really enjoyed this :D
Ragao Datnarv chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
I had to read at most 3 chapters at a time to prevent myself from exploding :D Very well written and I love the antics of the characters :D
HeatherSS1 chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
Omg I laughed my way through this entire chapter! Abbie is *always* awesome, just completely hilarious, and I can't believe Elliot bet on Alex and Abbie bet on Olivia! That knowledge will probably make them both try even harder to win the bet and prove them wrong. And the sexting? FREAKING HOT!
HeatherSS1 chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
LOL omg totally awesome! Love Olivia's reactions at the end, and Liz was just too hilarious.
HeatherSS1 chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
This chapter has given me the most AMAZINGLY HOT mental images, thank you so much. Woah.
pappion chapter 17 . 5/5/2013
Great story. Really funny and sexy. The win over the technicality and the sea chanty...brilliant.
HeatherSS1 chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
WOAH what an awesome way to wake up! Damn.

On one hand, my Alex-love wants Alex to win the bet, but on the other hand, my Alex-love wants Alex to lose so I can read about whatever creative dare Abbie is going to make her do. ... I don't know who to root for!