Reviews for Another Life to Live
K Ernst chapter 60 . 3/29
You have a beautiful writing style. I think every time I read a new chapter I hold my breath the whole time. The way this is written, especially the way you set the emotions of the scenes, makes me feel like I disappear into the story. Thanks!
Fabro de Verbis chapter 26 . 12/18/2014
This story is amazing! I was wondering, did they make John's last name Watson? Please continue this, it's fantastic!
becgate chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Are you still writing? It's been a long time, but I wish you would continue this story. I've read it nonstop and could not put it down. It was so awesome, wonderful, and such an amazing story ! !
becgate chapter 54 . 10/21/2014
Awesome, awesome twist to Sherlock and John's relationship! ! Pleeease update this story! ! It's one of the best stories out there! ! !
becgate chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
Awesome, wonderful, and amazing story! ! Love every word! !
Guest chapter 60 . 9/22/2013
I wish there was more.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Interesting! XD
Vyanni Krace chapter 60 . 7/19/2013
Will this ever be updating? I LOVE this fanfiction so much and I'll be so sad if this is abandoned. :(
Addict to Fanfics chapter 60 . 3/12/2013
60 chapters, 165,895 words of your story in a day. It was a good use of an afternoon and evening, though I believe my eyes think differently. Novels are so much easier to read in their entirety when they're on paper...
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 60 . 2/24/2013
Every one of your chapters is so powerful. I just can't wait to see what happens next.
afesgthy chapter 60 . 1/5/2013
I love this!

Okay, so totally random, but my five year old cousin began having stress and abuse related seizures. What is john began having these whenever he was having a hard time?
LBQIO chapter 60 . 12/6/2012
fantastic chapter
really fantastic
A.F. WolfSlinx chapter 60 . 12/5/2012
I had a really hard time getting into this, but I'm glad that I persevered. The first few chapter were just difficult for me to concentrate on and I think I ended up skimming most of it. Once I got into it though, I thought it was fantastic. I've always have had a soft spot for Mycroft, mainly because he comes across so dramatically though he is so serious and dependable. I love the little family they've built up around themselves. Those little Moriarty glimpses you give are rather worrying, though.
Good Stuff!
Eagerly Awaiting the Next Chapter!
Tsukigrl04 chapter 60 . 11/17/2012
You are hands down the best writer I have ever encountered on any website, maybe even better than some publushed authors. I waited until I read the latest updated to post this review. I love how you explain their feelings, their need for each other. The connection the two had to each other before they even met, told from the skull's point of view, was brilliant. Please continue to write beautifully, and I will be your loyal follower.
Guest chapter 60 . 11/17/2012
I love the imagery of the two in their PJs, making an unscheduled exploration of Mrs. Hudson's apartment.