Reviews for Another Life to Live
I lost it when John smiled for the first time in a long time. This is too beautiful. I can't believe I only discovered this masterpiece now.
Why the fuck does your writing style have to be so beautiful? It's so beautiful that sooner or later I will cry. I'm not even kidding. I teared up at every chapter. Just... thank you. Thank you for letting us read something so profoundly beautiful in its simplicity. Thank you. I look forward to reading the next wonderful 50 chapters.
Pick me as your beta chapter 1 . 7/8
Wow, this was amazing.
K Ernst chapter 60 . 3/29
You have a beautiful writing style. I think every time I read a new chapter I hold my breath the whole time. The way this is written, especially the way you set the emotions of the scenes, makes me feel like I disappear into the story. Thanks!
Fabro de Verbis chapter 26 . 12/18/2014
This story is amazing! I was wondering, did they make John's last name Watson? Please continue this, it's fantastic!
becgate chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Are you still writing? It's been a long time, but I wish you would continue this story. I've read it nonstop and could not put it down. It was so awesome, wonderful, and such an amazing story ! !
becgate chapter 54 . 10/21/2014
Awesome, awesome twist to Sherlock and John's relationship! ! Pleeease update this story! ! It's one of the best stories out there! ! !
becgate chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
Awesome, wonderful, and amazing story! ! Love every word! !
Guest chapter 60 . 9/22/2013
I wish there was more.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Interesting! XD
Vyanni Krace chapter 60 . 7/19/2013
Will this ever be updating? I LOVE this fanfiction so much and I'll be so sad if this is abandoned. :(
Addict to Fanfics chapter 60 . 3/12/2013
60 chapters, 165,895 words of your story in a day. It was a good use of an afternoon and evening, though I believe my eyes think differently. Novels are so much easier to read in their entirety when they're on paper...
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 60 . 2/24/2013
Every one of your chapters is so powerful. I just can't wait to see what happens next.
afesgthy chapter 60 . 1/5/2013
I love this!

Okay, so totally random, but my five year old cousin began having stress and abuse related seizures. What is john began having these whenever he was having a hard time?
LBQIO chapter 60 . 12/6/2012