Reviews for From Dragons to Magic
Scarlet chapter 4 . 3/7
WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!
MusiKuro chapter 4 . 3/6
So I know it's been like 4 years since you updated, but were you planning on continuing?
abcdefghigklmnopqrsstuvwxyzabcdefghigklmnopqrstuvwxyz
scarlet chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
please put the next chapter up soon i really want to read more
BelieveInYourDreams4Life chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
I really love this story! Plz update soon and if you want ideas you can PM and I'll give you some! ;) Good luck!
meladi1 chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Okay how could Dumbledore be sure that Hiccup and Astrid even could do magic, I mean give a muggle a wand and nothing would happen.

Hmm I think Hiccup should have a white shirt and an open brown vest. pants of your choosing and brown shoes.

Astrid a sweater and a knee lenght skirt with leggings underneath. I would like ballarina shoes buut that don't seems like Astrid's style, so perhaps (combat) boots.
meladi1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
awesome! soo are they young adults in this or were they just some evil teenagers scaring 5 years old kids?
Sealiman Dawntracker chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
Update! Update! PLEASE!
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
This is AMAZING. Lik G! I love the AVPM quotes! I would really love to read what happens next! Update soon, pleeeeeeease?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
let me guess, toothless is going to scare the crap out of everyone by like bounding into the great hall or something, and Hiccups going to freak out over the dragons in the Tri-Wizard tournament.
Lee22 chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Lol! Muggle chlothes? What's the difference between muggle chlothing and wizard chlothing?
Lee22 chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
You could've had them change to English but have them still understand Old Norse.
Lee22 chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
Perfect! Astrid and Hiccup off to the wizarding world! Together!
Lee22 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014