Reviews for Well, Isn't This Just A Little Screwed Up
khay chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
-I'm only at ONE and already, I'm blown away. This isn't going to end well for my Sinjin, isn't it :(

-asdkfjglkjdg THREE took me by surprise. Excellent writing :) but sad again for Sinjin :'(

-SIX's "Unfortunately, he will later find, Beck did too." killed me.

- :) at NINE. Finally, something happy for S (that and the fact that I liked the Goo Goo Dolls, too)

-I'm at TEN o.O

-ELEVEN is my headcanon of who Sinjin is: a idiot savant-esque person who prefers the background over the limelight.

-[FOURTEEN] Sinj's list of things Beck has that he doesn't have is steadily growing. I hope this doesn't end up the way I'm thinking.

-[SIXTEEN] Uh-oh, he has a gun.

-[SEVENTEEN] "It doesn't, just in case you were wondering." I'm crying!

-[EIGHTEEN] It now formed a nice, tight circle.

-Love TWENTY. So much characterization squeezed into a few, select words.

Love the entirety. It's not crappy. Great job! :)
Crazy Freakshow chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
THIS IS NOT CRAPPY! It's actually really good, although the last part of fact 22 doesn't really make sense. Number 25 is my favorite because it's all based on appearances. Sinjin is a ninja name!
twistarwanabe chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I will always feel bad for Sinjin or other characters like him :-( He is basically everybodies whipping boy and I don't think that is fair. I hope that one day he will find love and live peculiarly ever after lol o n good story :-)
Angelic Guardian chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Wow, that was wonderful and very creative. I really enjoyed reading it. I especially loved that you wrote in this straightforward list of facts. I actually had to write a piece like that for my Writing Fiction class this past semester, so that made me appreciate this that much more. Haha. :)

Anyway, again, really great story!
breathecalifornia chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
aw :( poor sinjin...

gr8 job wid dis btw
duuudue chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
good fic, thanks
AnotherAspiringWriter chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I've been reading and re-reading thus story for the past hour, I love it that much. There really aren't enough stories about Sinjin on this site. Did you know that Dan Schieder is planning on making Sinjin a main character on the show soon?
Caralynne chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I literally snorted when I read the part about Jade dancing with Rex - that was a pretty funny mental image. And the part about Iris at prom was both adorable and sad.

But in all seriousness, I love this. I love that you fleshed-out a character that so few people really care about, and I especially liked seeing Beck and Jade develop through Sinjin's eyes. Your writing is really fluid, and you have a great command of grammar that's unusual in these forums. This is really touching and overall, really well-done.
creekblues chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
lost in silence x chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
So interesting!

I wish they developed Sinjin's character a little more in the show
WyldCard4 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011

I liked it. I think it works.
KT chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
amazing. there arnt enough sinjin storys. i love how you mixed in angustish parts with humorish parts. and how sinjin is jelous of beck. its perfect :)
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Aw this was great. Not a lot of people write about Sinjin but you did a great job! Keep up the good work!
bizarre-reason chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I normally get a kick out of Sinjin's character, if I'm being honest. He's weird and awkward and somehow hilarious, but that's not all there is to him. And I like that you represented that fact into this fic, because everything about this is extremely believable and realistic, and I think you did a really good job. :)
Magical Illusions chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
There aren't a lot of Sinjin fics, so it's really nice you made one I love the whole Beck/Jade/Sinjin love triangle. It's interesting to me.

Write more Sinjin fics please?