Reviews for Settling Disputes
HDSweet Saren chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
Great chapter, really enjoyed it, can't wait for more.
HDSweet Saren chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
nice 1st chapter
mrsvakarian54 chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Very good and very hot!
Are you planning on writing more Saren/Shep stories?
I would love that!
polarulv chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
As jenkins would have said: '' That was AWESOME!''
Dramiel chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
This story is just AWESOME!
Faith B. Cobra chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
First of all, thank you for such a great story.

It was nicely written and really believable.

Those two are so stubborn and passionate.

It was convincing - the way they communicate and compete.

Secondly, I translated it into Ukrainian or Russian.

I haven't yet decided where I'd like to publish my translation, but still I'm asking your permission to do so.

Please, answer me via PM or e-mail. I'm waiting for you answer either affirmative or negative.

Furthermore, I'm going to translate another two stories of yours (with Shepard and Saren).

Why? Because I really loved them.
LittleNikki chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Came across this story on MassKink and I am in LOVE with your portrayel of Saren, and your Shepard is so kick ass!

Their banter has got to be one of my favorite parts, and I hope to read more from you soon.
Dawnchaser chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
oh wow... that was intensely hot. very well done, you should keep this up! i have to say, saren femshep is not an easy combination to write about, but you kept them both in character and still got what we all wanted!

ENCORE
ValkyrieKryik chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
oh how evil! *snickers and laughs* and very very enjoyable. i loved it! this is now one of my favorites. hehe. i would ask for more on this story. maybe a follow-up that made Saren and Shepard less mean to each other and have them suffer a near death experience that makes them realize how much they mean to each other... or they could just fuck each other senseless and get on with it. XD maybe rip out a throat here or there. hm... anyways, sorry for the rambling. i tend to do that alot...
Lisa chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
I do like seeing fics where Shepard and Saren interact more than what we saw in the first game. Saren is such an interesting character that it's a tragedy he wasn't given more screen time. That said, he is one of the best game villains I've encountered. I'm glad that you decided to explore what it might be like for a Ruthless!FemShep to be mentored by Saren. In a strange way he did mentor the canon Shepard too but not quite so directly. The smut was very well done, too. That is quite the achievement as it can so easily end up sounding corny or cheap. Finally, I can only add that I'd love to see a sequel or two. There is just so much potential!
Emantsal chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
Oh, Oh, Oh... I loved this. I always have a thing for the dark, dangerous, lost soul that is Saren. Very well done. How about a sequel with the rematch? Again, very well done.