Reviews for What Can Be Said Only At Night
Cartoonny chapter 1 . 1/6
And it is that last, large paragraph there that defines the entire reasoning as to why I love Beast Boy and Raven as a pair... Seriously, that paragraph is a perfect description, and I don't think ANYONE, not even the original creators of the two characters, can come up with a better one... Damn... Great job. That, right there, ladies and gentlemen, is a damn good piece of fanfiction right there. If this wasn't fan-made, and there was money to be had from this, it would rake in a crap-ton of money... Straight up amazing. No doubt about that.
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This was great! And silly. If I hadn't been up all night...I would comment more coherently. But the actual writing was quite good, beyond just the appeal of the story alone. Great job-I enjoyed it!
Katwizzle chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
amazing! loved it!
Ayame Yuuki chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I loved it and will beg for a sequel(sorry cant spell)
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Impressive first fic. Great style, good tone, some irony. Should I be jealous of your writing abilities?keep up the good work and keep writing fanfictions. You have a ntural story-telling talent, use it well. Har
SpiralBoundScribe chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Beautiful 3

Thank you for sharing this story.
WhovianMaiPotter chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
L.O.V.E.D IT!
Sonya Rivers chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Love it! Thanks for writing!
King of Rice chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
That was one of the best BBRae one shots I have read, heck it's probably the best. you got their couple down very well, and I definitely liked the addition of the interviews into the story. keep on writing I'm liking your work.
FireDitto chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Beautiful!

And I couldn't agree more ;D
LemonVron chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
You make me cry, I loved it so much... :')

I cannot believe this is your first fanfic... you are absolutely amazing!

Keep on rockin on, budd! Keep doin' what you're doin! XD
TechsaidxX chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
youre joking. THIS is your first fic? i'm jealous! lol wonderfully written.
nomad chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This was brilliantly written with a favorable poetic repetition. Unfortunately, I am incredibly nit-picky with accurate detail. Really, there is only one that should be changed to respect both the animation and the comics. When you reference "monks of Azar", it actually was Azarath. Azar was the head priestess who helped Raven control her emotion to disallow Trigon to take advantage of it. However, don't let this dishearten you any. It is just a factual error in excellent prose.
Traya17 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
wow...yeah thtz about all i can say tht wuz freakin amazing! this is def goin in my faves 3 3 BB&RAE 4EVA!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Very cute and insightful! A nice first fan fic.