Reviews for Snowy Dark
That was cute.
Baby Scorpion chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
A satisfying gift!
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
:D I loved this. This was absolutely beautiful, and you captured everything perfectly. I like how there was a little bit of everything in here; some angst, some drama, and tons of romance.

Definitely love.

Great job.
Veditha Dmitriev chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Wow.. Nice fict :3
goldenpaw chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Even though I don't favor this pairing, this was very well written, and more beautiful than smutty.
Pensive Crow chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Ah, I always love your lemons. They always have been the best, and I truly believe they always will be. You continuously manage to create scenes that are somehow different from one another, not the same kind of lemon over and over again..

*applauds your work*
Ailarii chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Awww! That was so fucking sweet!

You know, I'm not even able to read any other lemons anymore. Yours are the only ones that I really love. You always put in so much love and lust and always write and describe it all so well. But this one was just SO damn cute! Definitely one of my most favorite KakaSakus ever.
Uchiha Evangeline chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
So sweet! I loved it very much. You had done an amazing job.
Rene2 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Very sweet! Thank You... and Merry Christmas to you too!
Kakashi Rocks The World chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
A longtime fan of your work and once again a nice story and it was written very well as usual. However, it would be nice to see you test yourself and write a different pairing that didn't involve Sakura and Kakashi together. Try something pairing them with different people or a whole new couple of characters, I don't care which. Just to see something different from you would be a refreshing change as you've about written KakashixSakura to death by now.
Morningstar 236 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
As always, a wonderful story! Excellently written!
Dionysos chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
awww just wat i needed
angel897 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
i love this story so happy to read another one from you a very sweet story great job with the lemon as always cant wait to read what you write next
RosRua chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
J-Pop, you write the most delicious stories.

I'll be coming back to sample this one again and again.

Loved the POV - and the bathroom scene made my heart race (so did the rest but the mood you created hit me just right!)

Happy New Year to you!