Reviews for The xoxtamaraxox Chronicles
Dragonfire97 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
You know, in chapter two she never actually mentions what she cuts, maybe she cut up pictures of Ron to get rid of her frustration, that would be slightly more normal right? I don't know where she'd get the pictures from though.
Beware the Penguins in Suits chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
Firstly this is hilarious. Secoundly i think the sentence with the "kilemk" was meant to read "I will be 13 in, like, less than 2 weeks" Also this whole writing sytle reminds me of a game my friend and I used to play where we wrote a story without fixing one mistake. I personally make a lot of mistakes when I type, which would end up looking a lot like her story if I didn't correct myself. Weird...
Kate chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
This story is so bad that I'm starting to cry. MY EYES, OH GOD MY EYES, THEY'RE BURNING! I CAN'T STAND IT, I CAN'T CONTINUE READING!

Good luck to all who read this, I'm to much of a wimp to continue.

~Kate
ModernMasqueradeMagic chapter 14 . 6/13/2011
9th Nov. is my birthday! HELP ME! I had to watch AVPS twice to get this out of my mind.
bad mornings chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
I'm never eating/drinking anything while reading this story again. I spit Coke all over my computer screen when Ron busted in and started saying stuff that didnt make sense. Ah, I love this story.
bad mornings chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
Do you mind if I make my own commentary of this, too? I love yours, and this story is just so horrible its funny. So would you care if I did my own commentary of this story? Reply back to me, please. Thanks! By the way, your commentary is hilarous, as usual. (:
bad mornings chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
When she says "im trying 2 eat her!", what girl is she eating? And yes, I can just feel this is going to be a My Immortal Jr. Can't wait! By the way, love your commentary, it makes the story entertaining. (:
TotallyBlondified chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
The commentary is funny.

But the story ' Your life with Ron Weasley' is almost as horrible as My Immortal. The so called author can not spell the simplest words correctly and I dont really understand whats going on.

Anyways... Your commentary is awesome.

X. T. B
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 15 . 5/7/2011
I'm glad she didn't. I think the characters went on strike or killed that part of her brain.

*nods head about the shower part*

I don't...think Hogwarts would have pop tarts. That's...just not something I would think they would serve. Though at least it's a good sign that she's describing something else but her clothes.

*snickers* Yeah, I can see that as a commercial.

Didn't they already went in the secret passage? They became board and then Ron says he slept with her friend, right? Memory loss is abundant in this story.

They went in the secret passage...smartly...okay.

And the sex scene was the best I read in this story. Short and not a lot of detail.

Snape watched them have sex. Why? Couldn't she just make him stay dead?

Sue seems to call people stupid a lot.

Ah, thanks for the commentary and I hope not a lot of your brain cells died while doing this. Good luck in school!
Sharkeygirl chapter 15 . 5/6/2011
Man this story is bad! I really enjoyed your comments and am sorry writers like this exist on this site. Anyway, thanks for soldiering through this pile of crap!
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 14 . 5/6/2011
She was 12? I shudder for anyone who encounters her.

*snorts* 'coot'

Everyone is just screaming. I thought they didn't want anyone to find them?

I keep on forgetting how stupid Sue is. Forgetting she killed Snape and Dumbledore is just bad for Ron's future.

And apparently Sue is also too stupid to make a fire too.

*shivers* Hagrid saying OMG is creepy.
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 13 . 5/6/2011
College is a bitch. It gets worse when exam time comes up to.

I think she realized that she left Ron to face Dumbledore and Snape by himself...I think. Ow. *rubs temples* I think my brain exploded.

Killed in the nuts...not cool man. Not cool.

I...I have no idea whats going on.
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 12 . 5/6/2011
I don't even know how you can read that AN. You must have eyes from the God's or something.

What, she was just told that Ron 'Cheated' on her and then she gets candy...okay.

What! Trying to kill her was a Halloween Prank! Wow, Dumbles is more crazy then I thought. To bad he couldn't kill her though. Dumbles, you disappoint me.

That she believes that just...*shakes head*

Ohhhh, everyone believes it was a prank. Why do they want to kill Hagrid? Shouldn't they try to kill Harry or someone more important? I like Hagrid, but I don't believe he's the most important person there.

Great commentary as always! - Makes me laugh every time.
Pop Goes the Cherry chapter 13 . 4/29/2011
I did not understand anything but the commentary. At all.
Hufflepuffluv chapter 13 . 4/29/2011