Reviews for Nightmares and Dreamscapes
Iseria Dweller chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
*SPITS HER TEA OUT* LOL LMFAO OMG! THE CAPTAIN PLANET THING. *dies laughing*

You know what's ironic?

I was in the middle of watching my mom nag at me for not recycling crap and all that when I STUMBLED upon this chapter omfg! GENIUS!
Amanthya chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
Rofl!

I could totally here it in my head, and imagine them group together at the end, fist raised in a triumphant 80's-style mob, chanting about Hrist. And somehow it doesn't seem that odd an idea that Rufus, in a misguided attempt to please the ever-ranting Freya about keeping order and cleanliness, would impose this on them. Or that they would react the way they, respectively, had.

Love the whole thing, hehe. Thanks for the laugh!
ZodiarkSavior chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
A bit OOC and some modernizations, but the humor dwarfs it.
Kaelin Voidshadow chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
You know, wouldn't Hrist eventually figure out what's going on inside his dreams once she reabsorbs him into her soul?
Amanthya chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Rofl! That's so Angrim, the entire thing. Ah, this was a nice light moment of my day. How did I miss this before?

Rufus announcing, the girls fighting for Angrim, Hrist thinking how nice it is that he's dreaming of her until that last line of his. Hehe.

The only thing I wondered is where is Alicia? Is she that girl who served him his drink?

Ah, very enjoyable. In character for both our leads and just plain amusing.
Iseria Dweller chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
LOL! ARNGRIM'S DREAMS LMFAO! Oh how typical of Arngrim XD! This fic has been my first VP fic that I've read for AGES...blame Kingdom Hearts and the other fandoms for stealing me over for a bit!

I didn't know that Valhalla is high tech enough to have a microphone XD! Or maybe their electronic items is fueled by magic. *imagines a magical blender or kitchen*

Poor Hrist, she had to deal with heaps of weird things XD! As per usual, I love your characterization of Hrist - especially when she was addressing the lesser Aesirs.

I'll go about reading Chapter 2 of Full Circle later on *already dumped that into her PSP to read on the go*. -