Reviews for Do You Need Anything Else?
bloody raptor chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
interesting
SecretSnow chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
That's a shame i really liked where this storing was going. Don't be discouraged by the lack of readers or reviewers here, psychonauts is pretty underground and the. You have to us insider how many of those people actually use fanfiction. I reAlly hope you decide to contine this because it really is a good start to something that could be great, but in the end it is your decicion
LunacyTenma chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
Yello, the author here. Explanation for my discontinuing, I really am not good with keeping up the story, the character's personalities, or anything really. I only write stuff the first few days then I just lose it... If you guys could send in suggestions for what you think should happen, ideas, or anything else that'd be HIGHLY appreciated! :) Thank you much, Psycho. Lunacy
devastated chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
Sorida chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
(I wish I could leave signed reviews on my iPod...)

Ok, I respect your decision. I was curious to see where this story was going since you set up the scenario and conflict pretty well for two short chapters. I'll be looking out for your one shots whenever I check the archive (about twice a week). Just remember, once you feel more comfortable, you can always revive this story. Well, bye for now.

Sorida, MaSa Co. (I don't know why I just put that...-)
Sorida chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Hmm...interesting development. Sasha and Ford seem to be slightly OOC; I don't think they would intentionally pressure Raz into becoming a full-time Psychonaut. I'm just going by what I remember from the cutscenes, I think they'd both be a bit more protective of Raz, even if he is 16. They'd want him to help out, but they'd want him to stay safe. The thing some people tend to forget is that Raz is still a kid, he just acts mature for his age. In short, I think both Sasha and Ford would want Raz to wait on becoming a full-time Psychonaut.

Anyway, I like the story so far and I'm curious to see where it's going. Keep it up! I'll review your chapters! Oh gosh...I just remembered that I have to work on my mega IZ fanfic project...dang. !
Sorida chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Ooooh, pretty good start. I can see something bad happening in the horizon, but I'm not entirely sure yet. It seems possible that Raz and his dad will be attacked by something (Galochios *cough*), or that Raz will die. Sorry I can't put this on a story alert yet, I can't log in from my iPod. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the rest of this story. It's fine if it's short, as long as it is well-written, nobody really gives a *insert word of choice here* about how many words you can cram into a chapter. Good job so far! -