Reviews for Fresh Meat
NellieTodd chapter 1 . 1/16
Not gonna lie. That was kinda hot :) Great writing! Love the detail! Not just for the sexual detail, but detail in general! I love that in a story!
RomanticHatred chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This just might be my favorite story on the cite right now.
ForgotMyLogin chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Kill rotti. Mág needs eyes. Other than that love the story
Suddenly Im Over Come chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
I love your Mag/Shilo fics they're brilliant! I constantly just want to hug Mag. In this one Amber is a total bitch, not that she isn't usually but still. Very awesome ficlet :D xx
Spiked Waters chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
The angst and drama in this story was great. You portrayed Amber Sweet perfectly. And the 2nd chapter was very sweet. Job well done.
stripedkneehighsocks chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I actually loved this story. I love the Mag/Shilo pairing in any situation...I just love the connection between them, and I find that the movie plays it down too much. This is a difficult topic to write on, but you did so well. I hope you continue this story and keep writing more Mag/Shilo :)
Zaskina chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I've only recently seen The Genetic Opera myself, and I say that this could definetely be a believable story. And I agree with bloodydarkwolf's simile on the mind-rape demon brain babies and whatnot. It popped in your head, thus it had to be written. It'd be nice if you expanded it more, but don't feel like you have to if you have to force the ideas out. I know smut can be pretty hard to write, but trust me, there are more people than you would believe that read it. Great work and good luck with all your future writings!
bloodydarkwolf chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Ah, mind rape, know what that's like. But you really shouldn't be so hard on yourself. It was well written despite the elements that most people would disapprove of. It's also actually pretty believable. Granted, I don't think this would pop into most peoples' head, but that's why the word 'mind-rape' was invented. And regardless of the content, it's still your story. Yours to stand behind(even if you choose to sneak up behind it and stab it). Stories are like...little demon babies that no one plans on having, but they possess your body through your brain and you have to go through the whole pregnancy of writing them out which has good points and plenty of bad points until finally it's ready to come out and when it does it's all messy and bloody and rushes out to invade the world for people to either accept or run away from while screaming...ok not my best similie, but me thinks you get the point...or you think I'm sick and twisted and insane, which I am, but hey, the little demon babies need a mother, and I just love kids(ok, not really). But getting back to my point. This story really isn't that bad. Not bad at all, actually. I actually found it entertaining...not sure what that says about me, but you're a good writer. It takes serious skills to write something you may not like, but still do it incredibly well. Me says, thumbs up, my friend.