Reviews for Secunda Fortuna
Assassin of the Shadows chapter 14 . 9/26
I hope that everything turned out well and that you decided to continue on with this story.
Animeangellover2 chapter 1 . 9/1
I've fallen in love with this story already. Love the concept!
awkwardtaxi chapter 14 . 6/23
Hi there. Best wishes regarding your money troubles. I know this is quite a while after you posted your note, so I hope things are working out. I wanted to mention to you (and to any others who might happen to see this review) that if you're in need of a job, you might look into canvassing. It's a fairly easy-to-get job, though it can be difficult to keep, but it pays alright and it can often have a pretty flexible schedule. Basically it involves standing on a street corner trying to raise money/awareness for an organization, political issue, etc. There's also a version of canvassing in which you go around neighborhoods an knock on doors. It's not really a good long term job, necessarily, and it can be difficult/disheartening at times, but it's a job that, personally, helped me get back on my feet when I was going through a rough patch, and I know it's done the same for others who I worked with. Hope my suggestion helps, and best of luck.
ruinedsandwich chapter 14 . 6/15
SO ITS P /Angelwarrior1 ? JUST WANTED TO BE CLEAR WITH THAT
You didn't tell us where to go to donate. Plz do so as I would love to help you
Lady Logos chapter 14 . 3/29
I'm really sorry to hear about your situation and will make sure to check out your Patreon! :)

Back to the actual review though, I love the slow moving way this story goes forward and the attraction and hopefully eventual love between Bruce and Harry. I did wonder why he'd still wear female clothes at the Manor and such, but you answered that with the whole Bruce and him getting married stuff.

Thank you for the fabulous story!

LL
Romantific chapter 14 . 3/19
I'm sorry to hear about your troubles, I know how you feel. My family and I are in emergency housing right now because we have no home. I hope everything works out for you and I hope to see a new chapter soon as I quite like this story.
777angeloflove chapter 14 . 3/11
i hope everything goes ok~! update when you can~!
I LOVE IT . HOP YOU UPDATE SOON. BY FOR . NUMBER ONE BIG FAV.
Aviserised chapter 14 . 1/21
hey...sorry to hear about that, i looked at your profile and can't find the link? i wish you the best
ruinedsandwich chapter 2 . 1/20
wait a minute. from the first chapter albus was being...mysterious and all that shiz...WAIT. DO NOT TELL ME HES GETTING PREGNANT WITH VOLDEMORT. OH SHIZ
CharmedArtist chapter 14 . 1/14
Oh dear - good luck! Let me go find that link. Hang in there 3
Ishundania chapter 14 . 1/10
Where is the link? I cannot find it on your profile.
PrincessMau chapter 14 . 1/10
Im sorry I cant help you but I hope you get through this rough time okay
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 14 . 1/10
:( I wish you the best of luck.
1,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »