Reviews for Secunda Fortuna
erikabalaclava chapter 14 . 8/9
Generally I do not like it when Harry has to pretend to be a woman, but in this story, it fits the plot. I hope you follow her sometime.
I.C.2014 chapter 14 . 7/31
This is a good story thus far. I do wonder how Aron would react to all this. Keep up the good work.
HopefulHelpful chapter 14 . 7/21
I hope things are better/getting better for you now
ruinedsandwich chapter 4 . 1/17
I REREAD THIS AND I STILL LOVE IT OH MY GOD AHAHAHAH WHAT IF THE RIDDLER WAS LIKE SHIT SHE SHARES MY NAME BETTER KILL HER. OR START AN OBSESSION
menolikey chapter 13 . 1/13
Super cute couple! They are definitely a good match.
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 14 . 1/1
just dont quit the story I got to read more this story is amazing good! also batmans voice in this was so-post to be a voice changer in the neck part of his cowl. just thought i let you know :) other wise love it! hehehe! I hope tom warms up to bruce XD oh will you put any one the robins in this world? Like Dick Grayson or any of the other robins check out this movie watch place called 123movies it has the batman stuff just type batman in the search once your there if you need the link email me at siverwolf gmail .com take the space out of l and the . and you got it XD
scandalouscow chapter 14 . 12/3/2016
I know it's kind of late to say this, but I am so sorry about what's happening! Do you have any relatives you can stay with? Or friends? I just want to make sure you're okay.
Assassin of the Shadows chapter 14 . 9/26/2016
I hope that everything turned out well and that you decided to continue on with this story.
Animeangellover2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
I've fallen in love with this story already. Love the concept!
awkwardtaxi chapter 14 . 6/23/2016
Hi there. Best wishes regarding your money troubles. I know this is quite a while after you posted your note, so I hope things are working out. I wanted to mention to you (and to any others who might happen to see this review) that if you're in need of a job, you might look into canvassing. It's a fairly easy-to-get job, though it can be difficult to keep, but it pays alright and it can often have a pretty flexible schedule. Basically it involves standing on a street corner trying to raise money/awareness for an organization, political issue, etc. There's also a version of canvassing in which you go around neighborhoods an knock on doors. It's not really a good long term job, necessarily, and it can be difficult/disheartening at times, but it's a job that, personally, helped me get back on my feet when I was going through a rough patch, and I know it's done the same for others who I worked with. Hope my suggestion helps, and best of luck.
ruinedsandwich chapter 14 . 6/15/2016
SO ITS P /Angelwarrior1 ? JUST WANTED TO BE CLEAR WITH THAT
Guest chapter 14 . 6/10/2016
You didn't tell us where to go to donate. Plz do so as I would love to help you
Lady Logos chapter 14 . 3/29/2016
I'm really sorry to hear about your situation and will make sure to check out your Patreon! :)

Back to the actual review though, I love the slow moving way this story goes forward and the attraction and hopefully eventual love between Bruce and Harry. I did wonder why he'd still wear female clothes at the Manor and such, but you answered that with the whole Bruce and him getting married stuff.

Thank you for the fabulous story!

LL
Romantific chapter 14 . 3/19/2016
I'm sorry to hear about your troubles, I know how you feel. My family and I are in emergency housing right now because we have no home. I hope everything works out for you and I hope to see a new chapter soon as I quite like this story.
777angeloflove chapter 14 . 3/11/2016
i hope everything goes ok~! update when you can~!
1,210 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »