Reviews for Secunda Fortuna
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 12 . 8/15
(This was for the last chapter as I already reviwed there but I love reading this over and over heheh) NNNOOOOO POUTS Story is so much fun :P I love it! I do hope you will continue the story on! :D Wish there was more like it. :D love this pairing. wish they did more Jason Todd (Robin) and Harry :) I love the Arkham game verson with the hood X.X His alsome! so sad what happens in the Game in Arkham Knight though :(
crazyforglitter chapter 13 . 7/11
OMG amazing! Plz update soon:)
DRINKnotTHINK13 chapter 13 . 6/3
Love it!
Cogan chapter 13 . 4/19
Is Tom's middle name still going to be Marvolo? or is it going to be something else?
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 13 . 4/19
Yay so glad I found this one! I read the one in french! so this is alsome! I glad it got farther along then the other one so I could see tom born! yay! !And yeks! Joker and birth talk about scary time! and bat delivers! hahah! swear you have a twist sense of hummer and it creak me up! haha!
BabyGhost123 chapter 13 . 4/5
OMG...please update this story as soon as possible I loved every single aspect of this story from the first chapter to the last...I do hope that the relationship between the both of them works out and they have a happy ending...update soon again
yuki chapter 13 . 3/16
Aww man... Update soon please?
Twitch101 chapter 13 . 2/15
Great story! It wasn't until you mentioned christmas that I guessed you wanted Tom born on his birthday, hence the shorter pregnancy! Can't wait for more!
aoin88 chapter 13 . 2/9
Love the story. Hope you update soon.
SnarrySlave chapter 13 . 1/17
I enjoy this story there are verry few stories with bruse wayn as a main chareter (sp?) that I like to read honstly I hate bruse but i must say i like this story. I do hope you will update it.
TwinTigerLover chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
And Bruce once again makes the same promise. Pay more attention to harry! Honestly. :)
Love the story and the detail you put behind each chapter. I await the update.

Twintigerlover.
Storylover87 chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
Is Tom actually couldn't remember being voldemort, I hope you don't make him evil with all the crap Harry went through
venos chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Its a beautiful story .thanks
ChibiAyane chapter 13 . 11/21/2014
This is a great story, please continue it!
Maira chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
Still read this from time to time just in case there is a new chapter. Hopefully you will find the time to finish one day thanks for the lovely fic!
1,180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »