Reviews for Secunda Fortuna
27Rima chapter 1 . 7/15
Update please
GraceRemegia chapter 14 . 11/13/2018
you know author, the story is really quite wonderfull. With it's own twist and turn and all that
The only thung that i'm lacking at is maybe a little interaction with Tom and make him do little things that children do. oh, i know his an odd child but may be it would support the story plot a little more if you put a little interactuon of Tom being good or maybe a little wicked. Just a little fluff might support the story, really.
But ll in all it's a wonderful story. A job well done author.
Ra1nb0wF1re chapter 11 . 11/1/2018
Honestly I loved this story all the way up to chapter 11 when Hermione was brought in. I was so excited to find a story, even if it’ll never be finished, that had a great storyline on how Harry ends up in Gotham. Only to be ruined by Hermione’s know-it-all self. I’m not reading any further.
FigsVsNewton chapter 1 . 10/19/2018
How dare you evil person make me love this soooooo much when i really hate batman then not continuing! Ima cry... pls update
RedB04 chapter 14 . 10/11/2018
I hope things got better. I love your story
levi.hall.9279 chapter 14 . 9/12/2018
Sad to here about that thoroughly enjoyed your story. I hope things turn around for ya and best of to you and ya family
teenwitch18 chapter 14 . 5/13/2018
Ah I love this story so much, I'm really interested in just how the wizarding world will react to Harry's relationship with Bruce.
I'm really sorry to hear about your financial and home troubles. I hope things have gotten better since then!
zealous soul chapter 14 . 4/5/2018
update please...
Angelica7714 chapter 4 . 12/19/2017
i just realised it.
Harry is a trap
erikabalaclava chapter 14 . 8/9/2017
Generally I do not like it when Harry has to pretend to be a woman, but in this story, it fits the plot. I hope you follow her sometime.
I.C.2014 chapter 14 . 7/31/2017
This is a good story thus far. I do wonder how Aron would react to all this. Keep up the good work.
HopefulHelpful chapter 14 . 7/21/2017
I hope things are better/getting better for you now
ruinedsandwich chapter 4 . 1/17/2017
I REREAD THIS AND I STILL LOVE IT OH MY GOD AHAHAHAH WHAT IF THE RIDDLER WAS LIKE SHIT SHE SHARES MY NAME BETTER KILL HER. OR START AN OBSESSION
menolikey chapter 13 . 1/13/2017
Super cute couple! They are definitely a good match.
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 14 . 1/1/2017
just dont quit the story I got to read more this story is amazing good! also batmans voice in this was so-post to be a voice changer in the neck part of his cowl. just thought i let you know :) other wise love it! hehehe! I hope tom warms up to bruce XD oh will you put any one the robins in this world? Like Dick Grayson or any of the other robins check out this movie watch place called 123movies it has the batman stuff just type batman in the search once your there if you need the link email me at siverwolf gmail .com take the space out of l and the . and you got it XD
1,219 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »