Reviews for Secunda Fortuna
Twitch101 chapter 13 . 2/15
Great story! It wasn't until you mentioned christmas that I guessed you wanted Tom born on his birthday, hence the shorter pregnancy! Can't wait for more!
aoin88 chapter 13 . 2/9
Love the story. Hope you update soon.
SnarrySlave chapter 13 . 1/17
I enjoy this story there are verry few stories with bruse wayn as a main chareter (sp?) that I like to read honstly I hate bruse but i must say i like this story. I do hope you will update it.
TwinTigerLover chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
And Bruce once again makes the same promise. Pay more attention to harry! Honestly. :)
Love the story and the detail you put behind each chapter. I await the update.

Twintigerlover.
Storylover87 chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
Is Tom actually couldn't remember being voldemort, I hope you don't make him evil with all the crap Harry went through
venos chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Its a beautiful story .thanks
ChibiAyane chapter 13 . 11/21/2014
This is a great story, please continue it!
Maira chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
Still read this from time to time just in case there is a new chapter. Hopefully you will find the time to finish one day thanks for the lovely fic!
Feeling poetic chapter 13 . 10/29/2014
This story is your baby, and you're doing an awfully good job raising it. Can't wait to see what happens when the story turns 14 chapters old.
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 13 . 10/22/2014
Yay I really like this fic and I hope there's more soon. I'm curious about their plan. I'm also looking forward to Harry being more himself (not having to crossdress at home) and Bruce liking him just as he is. It's interesting how Tom is growing up and developing to be a bit strange but I'm sure you'll address that more later!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
Love that you didn't give in to the mistletoe cliche. :-P
ScarletRose97 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
It's an interesting story and i like it so far. Hope you update soon.
Jessica chapter 13 . 9/27/2014
I really hope you start updating this story because I really like it.
Charlie0925 chapter 13 . 9/26/2014
I am so, so in love with this fic and your wonderful writing hon! Truly great job, I cannot wait to read more! ;o)
evenstarlily chapter 13 . 9/10/2014
He can't go back to the wizarding word a woman right? Does he like being a female? If not, then why doesn't he dress as a man in the house? He's going to take a gender changing potion or something? I hope not!
1,173 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »