Reviews for Adrift in Time
kyugan chapter 9 . 5/27
joker is an ass. but god do we miss him
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 4/25
Ohh, interesting.
Reviewer chapter 8 . 3/27
WOO HOO! Daddy bats is going to patrol with Terry!...please?
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 9 . 3/6
Promising indeed:)
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
Cool so far
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Please continue writing this story. Your story is one of the few that actually continues and doesn't stop at the first chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
continue
Forgotten Honor chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
... ... ... Dead again, huh?
Phantom Dennis chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
I thought the scenes with Alfred were poignant and well-crafted.

I've never like "Epilogue". On the whole it was a dumb idea, and shows that McDuffie didn't understand that McGinnis was more Peter Parker than Bruce Wayne.

In truth, if Amanda Waller was going to pull such a hairbrained scheme, she would have gone about it differently. Either with a straight-up clone or Crossing Bruce's DNA with a suitable candidate like Catwoman or Black Canary rather than pretending that Terry's mom was the perfect candidate. Also the McGinnis's hardly had the same background as Bruce Wayner. Terry would have wound up in the foster system rather than being raised by the family retainer.
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Shouldn't he have made sure the mugging victim was alright first?
Wind Wanderer chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
YAY! I am so glade to see this come back to life. This is a great story and I enjoyed the new chapter. Looking forward to seeing Terry get back to work and some more madness that is Gothem.
Fellblood Morgan chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
And now it is dead again. The cycle of birth and death continues.
JediKendalina chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Great
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Actually, Terry had another option: head to Dakota and crash with Static while Gear builds a new time machine.
MissySelenity chapter 9 . 6/23/2013