Reviews for Adrift in Time
Vi-Violence chapter 9 . 2/19
Is this dead?
Vincent Aguila chapter 9 . 1/29
Hi!

Good story! I can imagine Terry and younger Bruce acting like this. Please, write the next chapter!

See ya!
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
Oy... Gossips.
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
I have a distinct feeling there will be Bat-Ass kicking by Batman. And we all know who is who.
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I swear Old Bruce would have wiped a tear of pride at that display of sheer frightening bad-assery (or more likely the Bat equivalent of it)
kyugan chapter 9 . 5/27/2015
joker is an ass. but god do we miss him
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Ohh, interesting.
Reviewer chapter 8 . 3/27/2015
WOO HOO! Daddy bats is going to patrol with Terry!...please?
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 9 . 3/6/2015
Promising indeed:)
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
Cool so far
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Please continue writing this story. Your story is one of the few that actually continues and doesn't stop at the first chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
continue
Forgotten Honor chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
... ... ... Dead again, huh?
Phantom Dennis chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
I thought the scenes with Alfred were poignant and well-crafted.

I've never like "Epilogue". On the whole it was a dumb idea, and shows that McDuffie didn't understand that McGinnis was more Peter Parker than Bruce Wayne.

In truth, if Amanda Waller was going to pull such a hairbrained scheme, she would have gone about it differently. Either with a straight-up clone or Crossing Bruce's DNA with a suitable candidate like Catwoman or Black Canary rather than pretending that Terry's mom was the perfect candidate. Also the McGinnis's hardly had the same background as Bruce Wayner. Terry would have wound up in the foster system rather than being raised by the family retainer.
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Shouldn't he have made sure the mugging victim was alright first?