Reviews for Dog Days Are Over
nhrc chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Oh, dearI also wanted this too long !
I thought it did not come ... Of course I would love some more - that story left me hungry.
Dictate was flowing, not trying to beautify, but was feeling a degree.

I really really really would love to read more about this couple feats ... Rating M please.
Lovely Madness Melody chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Oh it was so cute ! I have to confess, i love Cooper... in fact, it's maybe the actor himself
Your fight sceenes are awesome, the way cooper wants to proove he's as able to do it - even if he's injured - as a retired man... i loved !
Would you let me translate your story ?
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
That was wonderfully thought out. I loved every second of it. :D Excellent job!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
The characterizations are gorgeous and the dialogue impeccable, I love it!
black.k.kat chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Again, wonderful - Cooper is still completely badass, even when he's battered, and Frank & Co. are perfectly quirky and insane.

Dare I hope that there will ever be any more RED fics from you in the future?

einfach mich chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
YES! This was exactly what I was hoping to find in a slash fic for Red. Action, violence and hot sex. The character voices are spot on. You even capture the dark humor.

Thank you so much for giving me the sexy, heartfelt happy ending for these two.
DeleteAbandonedDelete chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Love it, Cooper being totally awesome and kicking ass. Thanks for sharing this with us :)
KalaKitsune chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Fantastic! There are most defiantly not enough of these out there! Lived it!
Serenity95 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Now, I was gonna post a story up here, but I figure if I put my terrible writing on a website with your amazing writing someones gonna kick my ass lol great job on this!
One Shiny Mess chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I loved this over on LJ and I was browsing over ff and found you again! I couldn't stand the lack of reviews. I really enjoy how you write everyone, and the scene where Coop is escaping and ends up with a gun in his face thanks to Marvin, I laughed. It's true. I enjoyed this just as I have enjoyed your other fics! Thanks for sharing your writing.