Reviews for Accidentally
Nessie002 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
great fic and hot lemon ;)
Grell's Undertaker chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
hehe, this is really good, although i think it's meant to be rated M instead of T. Love the story! :D
kitoriko chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
I love this story, so good! :D

I'm sad to hear that there are still people out there who would do something like that, it doesn't take much time to ask for permission, seriously :(

Anyways I wish you and others alike good luck, I hope those people realize their error and discontinue their plagiarism.

Have an awesome week and take care! :D
fakldhfjkals chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Closer is NOT by Maroon 5

Its by Nine Inch Nails.

dude srsly.
JayPay chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I was chatting with a friend, who was trying to get me to stop reading this and read another fic, but I was like, "Girl, Allen's singing sexy and Kanda's about to jump his ass. I AIN'T MOVIN." Great story!
kuriqa chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
well, i liked this fic, but i have to say, there were a LOT of errors... especially towards the ending...

and lol, i've had a friend say a similar line to me too before '

also, closer is originally by nine inch nails, and their version, in my opinion, is better

but kinda fun story, totally something i can see an au allen doing too

K
an instant fan chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I just couldn't resist the kicked puppy look so...xD

I wanna say that I loved your fic and that this was the first time I have seen kanda get..ahem, aroused by allen's singing H lyrics hehehehe

Luv it hope u write more!
xxAluraxx chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This was interesting, I liked the concept you came up with *giggle* Allen being a tease. I haven't really listened to Maroon 5 so now I kind of want to.
Vix-Cheshire chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
LOL

I was trying to find out what the songs were, so I kept on searching youtube.

I was like "Ah, fuck it." And put on Closer

And as soon as I looked back I was like ROTFL because it was at the same part XD

Love the Fanfic already o3o
S4sukelover chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
wow, what a good story :)

* to allen : nice teasing . b *

hahaha...

make more yullens :) I love them .

anyway, about the -man manga,

I don't think Kanda is death..

Think of it, if Kanda die, Allen got out from Black Order, and lavi is taken by the noah, what will the story be? How will the story end? I think Mugen is increasing it's level, just like Lenalee's dark boot before...

and this is a website for you if you want to see the next -man chapter ( until chp 206 )

.net

keep writing
lovergirl85 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
And it was a good story, sorry, I should've mentioned that in my last review lol
lovergirl85 chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Okay, I've got a question. Never really thought about this, but are you okay with me copying one of your stories so I can go back and reread it? Not to take credit, it'd only go as far as my flashdrive or Word on the computer I use, but just so I wouldn't have to track it back down later.
Lemonkitty1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I thought "Closer" was by nine inch nails. Did maroon 5 do a cover?
XxAlysxX chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Nice seducing there Allen! I know the same feeling about Cardinal as well. I thought that it might have actually been noah too. But she can't kill Kanda off, not until the last lotus petal has fallen (I think, very Beauty and the Beast like, no?) so don't worry!
JustCallMe-SebastiansWife chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Oh my I loved your story! D it was really awesome...! I don't know what else to say just that it was awesome )