Reviews for The Best Man
Ogg chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
daww
Twinklepuffs chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
This. Was. Adorable. Haha.
adrilabelle chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
LOL you are a visionaire for Tangled ever after ! really really funny !, I loved everything, the pub thugs, the princess and Maximus of course !
The-Shepherd's-Daughter chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
LOL will "this was fabulous!" work?

Loved it, again! You have the gift of humor, and it's serving you very well. This was just plain awesome!
Fates My Bitch chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Maximus would be a great best man.

This is a great story, humorous and in character. Good job!
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
LOL
justadram chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This is so marvelous! I can literally hear Eugene speaking these lines. What an ear for characterization. Lovely job.
xx Geek Squad xx chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Maximus as Eugene's best man? Brilliant. And I love how Eugene is trying to have a touching emotional moment with Max (again) and the horse is all business and won't have any of that (again). Very enjoyable and humorous.
StarzXAndXMoon chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I like how you've explored the friendship of Maximus & Eugene, and it was pretty funny and really touching )

StarzXAndXMoon
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Hm. Eugene seems to have a thing for wanting to have touching moments with Max at just the wrong time, doesn't he? ;) Yay Eugene and Max. Love the mosaic, by the way. xD

What a sweet little Max/Eugene friendship fic. Very cute!
EStrunk chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Loved it. Wish I could see the wedding! I love when he says to her "I'm paying so much attention you wouldn't believe it." And the mosaic of hitting Rider in the head with a frying pan was fantastic.
Ichigo2491 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Maximus and his mosiac cracked me up. Love this story!
dgraymanfan 200 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Maximus Eugene Wedding day FUNNY and GREAT STORY XD

can't wait for another one.
Funkywatermelon chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
LOL! once again, your style is perfect!

You nailed Rapunzel in teh other one, now you have nailed Eugene!

Loved the thugs, and Shorty passing out, funny.

Like that it all ended up well in the end, I love the interactions these guys have with Eugene and Rapunzel anyways.
Vanessa chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I can't stop reading your stories! i wouldn't if i could, anyway. funny and charming. "The touching moment could wait". lol.