Reviews for 180 Days of Love and Letters
LunarCountdown chapter 18 . 9/11
I just read this and I'm in love. The writing is gorgeous, the plot is amazing, and I'm adoring all the subtle characterization. Now I'm freaking out because I want to know what happens next XD Is this discontinued? And sorry if I'm bothering you, but if it is, did you have any ideas on the ending?
I knew I shouldn't have read this since it hasn't been updated in years but my stubborn ass did anyway. I fell in love with this story and now I feel incomplete without know the ending (I've spent these past days reading obviously). I know it's a lot to ask but can you continue (or at least tell me the ending haha)? I know it's a long shot and I apologize if I sound too pushy, but you got me shipping Lovino and Elizabeta together so I've looked for anything including these two but let me tell you, it's scarce. Great job overall, the plot is addicting and admirable. I truly appreciate you writing this story a lot!
Polly Little chapter 11 . 2/25
Aww, happy ending.
Polly Little chapter 12 . 2/25
That's a long way to go for one bag.
Polly Little chapter 13 . 2/25
All those British literature references! I take it the murderer is an angry Sherlock fan waiting for the next season?
Polly Little chapter 14 . 2/25
So no one spotted all the Arthur Conan Doyle? Wow, for a top detective, that's ridiculous. I loved this section, it's been fascinating.
Polly Little chapter 15 . 2/25
Who swims floating facedown?
Polly Little chapter 17 . 2/25
Alex is dressed as APH America? That's brilliant.
Polly Little chapter 16 . 2/25
A sixty percent chance is quite good.
Polly Little chapter 18 . 1/29
Your OCs are extremely well written, I can't blame you. I'd love to see some more of this story eventually, and I hope medical school goes well.
Polly Little chapter 10 . 1/27
So Francis isn't K.A.R.A.? Shame, that could've worked. This ways also nice, though.
Polly Little chapter 9 . 1/27
Why is everyone I love so angry?
Polly Little chapter 8 . 1/26
I love your descriptions of the cities.
Polly Little chapter 2 . 1/26
He bought clothes for Gilbird? How do they stay on? Why does he need them? Was Here Beilschmidt in his right mind when he left Gilbert the money?
Polly Little chapter 3 . 1/26