Reviews for 180 Days of Love and Letters
preciousmaetal chapter 18 . 7/25/2014
Oh my gosh. This story is just too amazing. Update soon please :( it's been almost a year..
Melly7124 chapter 18 . 5/20/2014
This is the most captivating fanfiction that I have read...ever! I see that it hasn't been updated for a long, long time but if you choose to read this review I beg that you will continue it even with your busy life. Please don't give up on this fic or your adoring readers. This fanfiction has kept me isolated in my room for the last 48 hours. I've had so many surprises thrown at me while reading it and ot would break my- and everyone else's, I'm sure- heart. Thank you so much for what has been written so far, it has been an adventure for me. (And by the way, do Lovino and Elizabeta finally get together? ;w; ) I really do hope that you continue this soon.
Xx :)
Guest chapter 18 . 3/10/2014
This is one of the best fics I've ever read. Please update! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/3/2014
Update update update please ️
Le-awesome-me chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
Harharhar... Maria is a common name in mah countru...
CeliloChan4evar chapter 18 . 12/31/2013
Oh my gosh, this is so awesome. I think it would be really cool if in the end all the characters got to meet each other. I love everything! Keep up the good work!

P.s.
Could you put in more Antonio? And also Ludwig and Vash and Lili.
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 17 . 12/27/2013
I must say I very much enjoy seeing Arthur figure things out. He's really quite an interesting character
And I love these interactions between him and Lavinia. It's like some drawn out, deadly dance
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
Liz, how could you possibly believe him?
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 18 . 12/23/2013
Day Three and here I've caught up!

I would have reviewed every single chapter, but I was too caught up in all of the intensity to stop reading for even a moment. Seriously, holy crap. This fic starts out so optimistic and adventurous. I NEVER expected it to go where it did, but let me tell you I absolutely love it. The fast pace startled me at first but let me tell you your writing is amazing. The emotions, the settings, the people, the PLOT... everything just keeps spiraling deeper and deeper.
I never imagined Elizabeta coupled with all of these people, romantically or not, but I'm stunned about how well it works in this fic. It fits so well I have to wonder how you do it.
And I never ever though about Elizabeta with Lovino. Ever. It never crossed my mind. I still can't bring myself to ship them overall. But you know what... in this fic... oh my god. The intensity that I feel for these two goes way beyond simple shipping. It seems like the two of them need each other. Lovino really does love her...
When I hit chapter 16 and saw that the second part of this fic/the central plot would finally begin, I swear I fell out of my chair. No joke. I mean... HOLY CRAPOLAS really?! There's so much entanglement and story already, it feels like forever since Eliza went to camp... by all means write on. No pressure of course, I see that you've had to take another several month break. But please... write on.
Now excuse me while I go and scream my feelings out
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
Ah that chapter hurt D8
Guest chapter 18 . 12/16/2013
Update soon. It's been a while. Almost 3 months.
Black Rookie chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Awww...I wanted this to be a PruHun fic...
Imperitus chapter 15 . 11/9/2013
Awesome.
Right up there next to Prussia's level
person chapter 18 . 10/25/2013
I...I...AAAGGGHHHH! I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW SHOULD I REACT TO THIS!

AGH BUT..BUT IT IS AMAZING! AWESOME! SERIOUSLY!
AUGH! keep the good work! muach! #slap
Lapulta Cahill chapter 18 . 10/14/2013
PLEASE, PLEASE HURRY. WRITE LIKE YOU'VE NEVER WRITTEN BEFORE. :')

I don't even know- I just THIS STORY. AUUUUUUUGH. FEELS AND AWESOMENESS AND SHIPPINGS AND AUUUUGH WHY DO I LOVE THIS SHIPPING SO MUCH?!

I swear, I love your Arthur more than any other Arthur I've read. He's just genius, and I don't know how you think up all those little 'genius' nuances that make him so /smart/, but I love him, and I love you for thinking him up; Lavinia too- And this isn't a very concise review, is it... I feel terrible for leaving this after all the lovely, amazing, incredible work you've done on these 18 chapters. I just love love love love love and I don't even know any more-

WRITE QUICKLY. MAY THE MUSES BE WITH YOU. I LOVE YOU. 8)
-L