Reviews for A Letter From WallyKid Flash,To BarryThe Flash
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh SOOOOOOOO SWEET and cute and romantic and pretty original ;)
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This was sweet I loved it, keep writing great things like this!
lookupandsee chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
How adorable. How refreshing to read a story that just radiates Wally's love for Jinx!
Cherry blossom chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Very kawaii
Persnickety Peacock chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This is so sweet!
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I loved this. it was sweet :D great job -riqis
SilverAllure chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
OMG I love it! I would give you 100 reviews just for that! And it'll be even more awesomer if Jinx actually meet Barry and Iris after Jinx became a good guy (I hope I wasn't a spoiler O_O)

Amazing writing!
thronefell chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
So cute!
HD is not High Definition chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
"I think she likes me. Although she did knock me out with a Wet Floor sign, but still there was an attraction between us. I felt it. I could sense it!"

Best. Line. EVER! Hahahahahaha! Loved it!
KF fan chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This is an interesting idea. And it's well done. If I have any criticism at all it would be to suggest that the sentimentality between KF and his Aunt Iris and Iris and Barry for their nephew might come across better if it was juuuust a little more implied and less explicit. The audience has some expectation of the feeling between them. So, understating and using that expectation might come of better than drawing out their words and interactions. Also, the idea of a boy writing to tell someone, anyone, about having fallen in love is a bit of a stretch. Maybe there should have been something in there about KF having a regular habit of writing to Flash and this time he wasn't going to just recount his latest mission. Maybe I'm too cynical in thinking that.