Reviews for Up In Flames
Dragonfire78 chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
This is absolutely great so far! I would love to see it continued if you have not given up on it!
sincethelastday chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
Interesting story so far! I'm curious what Rufus has up his sleeve and what's going to happen to the Turks, specifically Tseng and Reno. Looking forward to an update!
kadajclone100 chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
Nantalith chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
What the hell~!

If you don't want to write it, take it down so people don't get interested and then cut short with this 'do x or I won't write' crap.
One Sky-One Dream-One Destiny chapter 7 . 10/10/2011
Aw Mae~ I liked this story, but do what YOU want~!
Delta VT chapter 7 . 10/8/2011

:P I would love to see this story continued, but at the same time I can understand if your muses take you elsewhere. You were building up to something interesting with this one and, as I already said, I'd love to see where you were going with it.
Loveless an The Living Fantasy chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
You can't quit this fic! You cannot leave it off like that! I like this fic! Please please please please don't take it down!
nothing here to see shoo chapter 7 . 10/7/2011

Awesome story is awesome. And worth continuing! You can't quit on a cliffie like that! I need to know who's exploding things and why!

C'mon, people, I can't be the only one who thinks this.

Icey-Authoress chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
OH MY GOSH, HE LIVES! *hugs and gives cookie to NobodyVIII* You brought him back! Thank you sooo much! :D

One Sky-One Dream-One Destiny chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
Yo! nice chapter. yay renos back~ this is gettin good!Got this update on my phone right afta school.
StillBeatingHeart chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
This is interesting, I'm surprised you haven't more reviews for this story so far.

Some minor errors such as Cloud never actually having been a member of SOLDIER (he just believed he was one until he regained his memories), and that by the end of the game he is using the Ultima Weapon or the Fusion Swords (that's if you're taking the movie into account), as he leaves the Buster Sword at Zack's grave or in Aerith's church. Just thought to mention.

I like how you portrayed Rude and how he cares for Reno, not giving up on him. That was certainly miraculous. And makes me wonder what the game would have been like if it had worked on Aerith! I wonder if there is more to his sudden revival?

Looking forward to see where this goes!
Carrie chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
*SQUEE! Glomps Reno* Yes! As quoted from I-don't-know-who "Those phoenix down's sure know how to ratchet up the tension?"

What about Rufus though? Is he dead this time- after all he managed to survive (Diamond WEAPON, Geostigma, etc).
pumpkins2014 chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
woohoo! Reno is alive, yay. I'm soooo happy, can't wait for the next chapter.
One Sky-One Dream-One Destiny chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Psssssssh you think your bad at updating? Look at me! and oh me gosh...Reno's alive? I will admit I was really all like T_T It didn't work then all :DDDDDD IT WORKED! Hes alive~
Volixia669 chapter 5 . 3/14/2011
Oh. My God. Reno is back. And this will help with the investigation I'm guessing. ( .StupidHojoGrumbleGrumble) Can't wait to find out what happens next!