Reviews for Catch Me When I Fall
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
Please write a full fledged Rose and lissa story. Thank you
writingtobefree chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
wow, i fucking loved it! one of the bests one-shots ive read! SO SO THANK YOU
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Thank you so much, this was so well written. You made my night. Could you possibly write a rose and jill?
VAvixin69 chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Love it! Please continue it! And maybe a lemon?! Oh and would u mind checking my story out its also a rxl pairing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
I from Brazil, sorry about my English. I just keep hoping that you write more.
Was perfect.
13x97 chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
i liked
I hope you upload more about Lissa / Rose
LissaForbes2510 chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Congrats!
I really loved this story. My OTP is LissaXRose and I don't know why There aren't many FF them. Thank you for this 3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Great work!
StarNova69 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I loved this story and wish this was how the books went I would so read them more than once rose and lissa are one of my fav OTP I would really love to read more of this if possible.
Thanks for posting it here

Star*
wolfie21 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I think I fell in love with you lol. Love your story! There aren't enough LxR :)
Sam chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
This is amazing! :) I love it. So cute and such the perfect pair!
saint21 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I like it. If you ever decide to write another one about these two I'll read it.
GreySawyer chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This was such an awesome one-shot, I really, really loved it. You write very well! I'm hoping you'll write another story involving Rose and Lissa, there are so few with these 2 together that finding on as good as this was such a treat. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This was written beautifully. It had all the dynamics of what a realistic Rose/Lissa story should possess. I loved the vunerability on both their ends, because if Richelle Mead had actually gone down that road that's exactly how she would have approached this pairing. I'd love to see you write more to this title, or start a new Rose/Lissa story altogether. Great job!
Lotso chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
it was good i like it a lot. I was cut.