Reviews for Armor Down
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 1 . 8/21
aww... too cute!
Myriamj chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Awww, it's so cute. And it's so probably with Helga.
Good history. Thanks for write it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
That was well-written and pleasantly emotional. It's hard to judge if they're IC because of how long has to pass...but I think you did at least decently. ;) It was fun to read!
The Gooseberry Catastrophe Is Me chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I'm so happy this had a happy ending despite the genre being Romance/Angst. ;_; You write so beautifully and so well. I LOVE the way you write ArnoldxHelga. It was just perfect.
Helga Gee Pataki chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Simply beautiful.
ThriLLer89 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
*claps* bravo! lol.. I enjoyed this, and it made me smile like a giddy school girl P you've accomplished what many fail to do. xD
LycoRogue chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Very cute. I enjoyed it. I like how even when dating him, Helga still has that "I have to be mean to him" mask that she feels she has to hide behind. I'll have to track down that song to see how it inspired you to write this, but as a story on its own, it was enjoyable.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Exllcent fic here
AdventureGirl6 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Hi!

Lovely job! Thanks SO much for taking the challenge!

Do you have anything new lined up to write about?
ck3712 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
yay! happy ending! i adore happy endings! especially when its about true love! im also a hopeless romantic! (sigh while looking out the window) i hope ill fall in love one day. i c it happen so much on tv and in movies. heck, i sometimes even c it around my house around my parents annaversary. i only get to dream of what it feels like. (head pops up from windowsill) anyway, happy new year! keep writing!
I.write.what.I.write chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Sweet ... n_n
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Great story, and yeah, Helga would need time to show her true feelings in a decent way.

Happy New Year!
Azure129 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I really love your oneshots Flower Powerer. Seriously, you come at Arnold and Helga with approaches that are always different and always interesting and surprising to read, and you're really good at capturing the dynamics of their relationship. And I thought this one did a great job of depicting the tension that there would be for them as an older couple, being in love but being frustrated by it. Great job :)

Thank You!