Reviews for White Tulip
Barbara Vitoria chapter 1 . 6/8
Toda mãe ficaria feliz e contente ao ver seu filho feliz, seja com quem for. Não importa o sexo, raça ou religião. Pra uma mãe a felicidade dos seus babys sempre vem a frente de tudo. Porque é isso que as mães fazem. Essa fanfic foi linda e eu amei, mesmo que quase chorei com ela.
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Oh this was a sad one, and yet filled with the hope that only love can give. His mom loved them, so she would have loved THEM! Thanks for writing!
AwesomeGaySidekick chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Sweet, touching, and gorgeous. Thank you for the well written treat. .
TV Centric Universe chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Loved it.
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Loved it sad but sweet
JadziaCee chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
What! I can't believe no one has posted a review for this story yet? It was amazing. You captured perfectly the relationship between Ryan and Esposito. And allowed the "bromance" to bloom and develop in a manly way. A way they wouldn't have to be embarassed about... in a natural way. Comforting a partner after he suffered such a devastating loss.

I'm so glad you wrote it this way, rather than some I've read where they're just so homosexual from the get go. These guys aren't gay. They're straight men with some very strong feelings for one another, due to their partnership and relationship that has developed over the years.

I really enjoyed your writing. It was detailed but not graphic. And tender. And the ending leaves it open to interpretation. Is Ryan still comforting Esposito through his grief. Or could this grow to be something more? Who knows.. it's up to the reader and I like that.