Reviews for Angel of Destruction
banko54 chapter 2 . 3/6
I have to say this story really got my attention, I look forward to the next chapter
stephen.selman.39 chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
I like this storie
maymay85985 chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
please update, i can't wait to hear about a past that jaden wanted to forget it sounded like that anyway.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2015
Please update! You have a really good story going!
Advanced-ZeroX chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
I hope one day this story will be updated. I'm such a fan of both!
maymay85985 chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
sweet, i love how you combined gundam and yugioh gx together. it's so cool! i need to read the next chapter as soon as it's up! this story is so cool, it's awesome!
Syafiq chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Update soon
sweetortonlover86 chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Ooh Jaden using a Gundam deck... very interesting, i really want to see more... please update really soon...
The Awesome March Hare chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
This is so cool. I loved it so much. Never really got into the Gundam series but I might give them a try now. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
par chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Add soon please!
batla chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
looking forward too reading more, i really enjoyed the story so far
MackC03 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
dude got to admit this stuff is good i really enjoyed how you made jaden a one man wreaking crew. hope you start up again, with a interesting plott twister like he was trained by the 5 gundam piolets or something.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
i have one thing to say: ITS BEEN 5 MONTHS SINCE YOU UPDATE! *clears throat* that's all
Mathiasosx chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Interesting to say the least. I look forward to the continuation. Though I wonder will he purely have a deck based around Gundam wing or will he expand to the other timelines such as UC, CE, AW, Anno Domini and CC ( Gundam). And will the decks just be Gundams or will the suits and mobile Armours appear.
KomokiEmrys chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Interesting. You should continue. I would like it if you did.