Reviews for New Year's First Kiss
SlytherinLegacie 338 chapter 25 . 4/8
well I have to say it was hard to do so but i did it , I was able to weight tell the end to commit. I wanted to do as such so I could express fully my opinion ,and so I wouldn't boggle you with constant commits.

these was an amazing story. I normally read Darry fics so this was quite new to me. I have to say that it is one of my favorite of your story's, though I have to say that there were parts that I was like, "what the Hell"! but you cleared those up quite nicely and even more.

as I love to say and now is especially no different since this was truly grate, pulse you have wonderful writing talent, my you truly "keep on writing"! ... :)
SlytherinLegacie 338 chapter 1 . 4/5
wooo! that was something :D
Too unrealistic. He's demanding all-but marriage after a couple of fucks.
Yes, he is an idiot for issuing an ultimatum over a "relationship" that isn't even a relationship, much less one that's even a few days old.
Never apologize for having a plot and skipping an unnecessary sex scene. I detest an Hermione who lets her friends walk all over herself and Draco. Why didn't she have the balls to admit that she was in the shower with him?
Hogwarts is huge - there's no way the water would start running cold. And what about contraceptive charms?
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 25 . 1/29
I can't believe you made this great story from a one-shot. It was an enjoyable and easy reading. I'm loving the Ron/Pansy relationship. I got many feels from Ron's declaration of love to Pansy. Thanks for writing it and for sharing it with us. Keep writing!
onetree chapter 16 . 1/22
*silently screaming in my head because I'm in public now* ahhhh this fic is so sweet/good!
onetree chapter 5 . 1/22
This story is so so good omg! I really love this and it really makes me smile thank you :-) the dramione sweetness and cuteness lvl is
Yeah who wouldn't make Draco Malfoy, the one who let the Death Eaters into school, took the Dark Mark, had Rosemerta under the Imperius Curse, almost killed two students, and tried to murder the headmaster the Head Boy? Seems perfectly legit to me.

I'm a massive Harry/Draco shipper, dabble in other pairings sometimes, but even I, who loves Draco, cannot understand in what universe he'd be given Head Boy. Come on...
wow, love confessions and sex in first chapter already
Alaina08 chapter 25 . 12/14/2014
A Aww such a great story
luvtracker chapter 17 . 11/2/2014
What a bitch.
Cassie Malfoy97 chapter 25 . 10/14/2014
*all choked up* it's...so...beautiful! *sobs uncontrollably*
Fantasy Writer III chapter 25 . 9/30/2014
Please please please write another Dramione! :)))) I love your multiple drarry fanfics, and this one is just AMAZING! please dramione is amazing, please write another HG/DM fic!