Reviews for New Year's First Kiss
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 25 . 5/9
aww i just loved this story totally
please do write more
bye sumi
Arickakent21 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Loved it Lolol great job
TnB4lyf chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
Fuuuuuck that was so hot!
nathaniel chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
this is a perfect one shot
SpiderSparrowBatBlairBear chapter 23 . 9/16/2015
"Did you forget Lucius? You have no son." AH! That was so perfect, Oh my geez. That lie has to be my favorite, not only because its super sassy but Lucius deserved it.
Brandon Carmichael chapter 16 . 9/4/2015
I feel that I've managed to stay quiet throughout this story, but when Hermione flat out refuses Draco...? Damn good cliffhanger. Here I thought comes another "happy ending.". ;)
Brandon Carmichael chapter 10 . 8/10/2015
I like the references to Pride and Prejudice, more than just a classic in my opinion. It's also nice to see your rendition of a "changed Draco." In some others I've read it's not as apparent. Having the other characters showcase that change was smart-his interaction with Ron, Ginny's new understanding, and Luna's obvious insight with his aura.

Now let's see what will happen with Lavendar...
batcat4eternity chapter 25 . 8/6/2015
I love how you differentiate the relationships between the same characters (DRARRY, DRAMIONE, ROMIONE, etc...) it does not matter who you pair them with, you write their connections so well! New fan of your work here XD LOVED this story. Yes I read three of your stories in the past two days ROFL! XD BRAVA
Guest chapter 18 . 7/28/2015
Too much drama for drama's sake.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2015
Ughh I feel like Draco is up to something bad! He better not!
LissaEm chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
For a fic that was supposed to be a one-shot, this is brilliant! I love the story you've woven & even tho it's technically a Dramione, I love the relationships you've developed for the other characters - I'm a big fan of Ron/Pansy. I also love that true love didn't run smoothly for any of them. I also love the epilogue - there's nothing wrong with happy endings!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2015
Sounds like Ron's been naughty . . . Nice end scenes.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/13/2015
Ooh, sounds like there are secrets abounding - looking forward to finding out what they are.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/13/2015
Loving this story so far: sweet, sexy, humorous, flows well, and I'm amused by Pansy.
SlytherinLegacy 338 chapter 25 . 4/8/2015
well I have to say it was hard to do so but i did it , I was able to weight tell the end to commit. I wanted to do as such so I could express fully my opinion ,and so I wouldn't boggle you with constant commits.

these was an amazing story. I normally read Darry fics so this was quite new to me. I have to say that it is one of my favorite of your story's, though I have to say that there were parts that I was like, "what the Hell"! but you cleared those up quite nicely and even more.

as I love to say and now is especially no different since this was truly grate, pulse you have wonderful writing talent, my you truly "keep on writing"! ... :)