Reviews for New Year's First Kiss
matkatry chapter 25 . 10/30
lovely story...tears...tears... always love a good Draco and Hermione story, especially when it includes Harry and Ron and their partners and everyone becoming friends. :)
matkatry chapter 13 . 10/30
LOVE this chapter!
wferraro chapter 1 . 4/21
absolutely loved it!
LadyHeth chapter 1 . 2/26
I was completely satisfied with it as a one shot now there's more? But it was so cute but there's more! Idk if I should be upset or excited about this
AshleyChantal chapter 17 . 2/14
McGonagall ships it and boy us she is sneaky!
AshleyChantal chapter 16 . 2/14
i seriously love the relationship between blaise and harper! i understand why blaise is nervous but he should remember that hes got his friends and new friends by side who will love him for him!
Dulce Muerte chapter 25 . 12/23/2016
loved this story with its twists
bbanks0822 chapter 25 . 12/7/2016
this was such a great story to read. just reading along and following the progress of each chatacter was amazing. not too much and not too made this story an awesome read. great work.
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 25 . 11/21/2016
What a huge misunderstanding between Harper and Blaise! I'm just so glad they could solve it, it would have been such a shame if they hadn't ended up together.
The wedding ceremony for Harry and Ginny was perfect. Exactly what I picutured.
Draco and Hermione having the baby, oh my. I'm so glad they didn't try to have one right away. That would have been to soon. But now, the time seems perfect. They're gonna be amazing parents.

Thank you so so much for sharing this story (and for continuing instead of leaving the first chapter be)!
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 24 . 11/17/2016
Goodness, Blaise and Harper are such a cute couple. They're made for each other.
The last moments of the wedding were just as perfect as the beginning of it. It was like a dream come true for both Hermione and Draco. And just like their wedding their honeymoon is going to be perfect. I mean they did have a fantastic beginning ;)
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 23 . 11/17/2016
Perfect Dress. Perfect wedding.
Draco really out did himself.
I wonder though how Lucius got to know about this wedding, when even Ginny and Ron were clueless. And - wow! - how could they keep it a secret at all? That needs some willpower.
But of course Lucius came with the intention to safe his own arse. What else. I don't know yet what to think of Draco's decision though. I mean it's his father we're talking about. On the other hand, what Lucius DID was unacceptable and to some extent unforgivable.
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 22 . 11/17/2016
Alright, what happened at the manor was quite something. I wouldn't have guess that Narcissa actually had it in herself to use the Cruciatus on Lucius. Not that he doesn't deserve it, he did, but being tortured by his wife? Never would have guessed it. Never. But okay. Revenge is revenge.
I'm excited what Draco has in his mind about the wedding. I hope it's good.
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 21 . 11/17/2016
OMG SHE ASKED HIM AND HE SAID YES AND IT WAS SO PERFECT ANd recreating everything made it even more romantic. And it was perfect until his idiot father showed up. But he'll make sure everything stays as perfect as it was. I'm sure of it.
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 20 . 11/17/2016
So Harry felt like being replaced by Draco. It's understandable but I'm glad he and Ron talked about it. It would have been a shame it their friendship would have ended.
And Hermione proposing her idea of sitting together during meals was a big achievement. I'm glad Ron stood up to go sit with Pansy.
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 19 . 11/17/2016
That was really a cute chapter! And as you said romance was the big topic here. They got their shit together. I just kinda miss dramione action
But anyway this chapter was very cute.