Reviews for My New Dream
NinjagoPony chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Aww
Canon Archives chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Way to keep it totally accurate. This was really good, the only thing I was a little disappointed about was the lack of emphasis on "mine." To me, whenever I see this part of the movie, I always think about how the words of her song actually make sense. He was hers. I picture just thinking over and over "bring back what once was mine. You were mine. Please come back." You know what I mean?
The rest of it was very good though :)
Love the inSANE chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
*squeals* This was really beautifully written :) Both chapters were so sad (in a good way) they made me cry. NOW I'M OFF TO REWATCH THE MOVIE!
TriciaHearMeRoar chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
I've been waiting for one of these fics! Where Eugene dies at the end. And this is exactly what I had in mind! Perfect!
Bow Ties And Hair Gel chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
i love this! this part of the movie always makes me cry... like meltdown. This made me cry too, so it must be really good! u really added a lot of great detail and i like it! cant wait to read more of ur stories!
Anna chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
WOW! I LOVE this story! I am crying right now. You are gifted! Please write moe about Tangled!
Rosebud5 chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
I so adored this story! Brilliant, lovely, tragic, and perfect. I teared up so many times! Keep up the wonderful work!

~Rosey
Wheels4TheOneTrueGod chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
You need to continue. This story brought tears to my eyes... and my heart.
pamplemousse07 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
As if seeing it in theaters wasn't sad enough... Now we get all his thoughts! I loved it. Sad at first, but was so touching!
Inume-blue chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
love it so far, please continue. :)
ectoaceinspace chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Great job! D
Romance and Musicals chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
This was great. I really loved all the desperation.
wandthief chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Aww, great job!

I saw Tangled today for the first time. I can now say I understand everyone's obsessiveness.

CUTEST MOVIE EVER. And Flynn... *drool*

Anyways, I loved it! (:
mommypenguinhd chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Great POVs on both Flynn and Rapunzel. Thanks for sharing!
101Witch101 chapter 2 . 1/2/2011