Reviews for Coffee Spoons
Chartreuse Theron chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I didn't review this when I read it ages ago? really?

gosh, I'm sorry

Kudos for the Kobayashi/Masa!

Love it :D
t5urt51d chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
*big grin* You have made my day! I regard Kobayashi x Sawamura as almost canon
LambSam chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
I love this couple. THey are just so cute together.
Lea-chan chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
hehehe

awesome story. Sawamura x Kobayashi make an interesting pair :D

I haven't read Harlem Beat yet, but I have every intention to. I'm already hooked with the series' sequel 'Rebound'.
Pip chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Yay! Haven't even read it yet, but a rev. seemed in order. Sawamura and Kobayashi? . so cute! Best pair, except maybe... wassis name (the long black haired beauty)from Kyan and Koba-chan!
neo chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
sawamura & kobayashi? they both are cool! they're my dream pair, too... why don't u make another story? plzz...
Yanagi-chan chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Wai! This is soooo good- I realy like the pairing, btw... You've seriously got to add more to it! Please? *puppy eyes*
story in reverse chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
I haven't seen volume 9 yet... It better come out soon. .
Mooo chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Write more.
sundy chapter 1 . 6/16/2002
O_O;

sa..sawamura and kobayashhiiii!

u people are sick!
Shadowngel chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Kyaaaa! I like! I like a lot! I dont normally read shonen ai/ yaoi but hey! This one I actually enjoyed! Very much! And besides. You know you got a good review when you have my patented 'Kyaaa'! lol. Well take care. Keep up the awesome ficcies.
Flowery chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
A KobayashiSawamura? _;;; I prefer KobayashiImagawa, though! But that was a nice plot! Nate is Naruse, am I wrong? I'm still kinda confused with the names ... Masa is Sawamura and Mizzy is Mizuki?

Please don't be mad at me, I'm just confused! _ And I was just guessing the names. Please write more!
Green Eyes chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
Eeeee... A Harlem Beat fic, and yaoi to boot. You make my little heart glad to read such entertaining material. *_*