Reviews for Defenseless
Avirra chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Had a relative striken with that in the past. Scary, scary disease. Enjoyed the story greatly - thanks.
iheartlife chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Love to see a new Hawaii fanfic uploaded ;) love danny ;) thanks for a great story ;)
lynneanne chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I really enjoyed this show, as short-lived as it was! It was a nice surprise to find this story! Loved Chris and Danny's partnership - though I did tend towards the Chris end of things. :o) They always had a competitive streak with each other, but ALWAYS had each others backs.

My favorite part of your story was towards the end, when Chris told Danny it was his hard work that got Osada, instead of using Sean's suggestion. (Even though Chris and Terry glared at him - I think he nailed the partnership!)

If you wanted to continue writing in this fandom, I certainly wouldn't complain. I'm just sayin'...
DaynaWayna chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
okay, once again I know NOTHING about the show or characters, but any straight h/c from you deserves reading. :) Poor Danny! Poor Chris! That's a real scary thing to go through, for both of them. YAY FOR EPIC HURT/COMFORT! :D And congrats for posting it under the wire, lady. Ya done good, kid. ;)