Reviews for The man I run to
Guest chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
Ah I know it's been a while but u rally should finish this . It's a good story
Guest chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
I like Jake for Tempe. Good work with continue this. ;-)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
I love Angela! She is nice to Bones. Poor Bones but I love how everyone's so protective of her! Please continue
Guest chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Please continue! It's really good!
Angelus'daughter chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
BrennanBooth chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
This is a great story!

Please, update soon.
Sweetlilloz chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
is it me or is Jake seeming now a little possessive of Bren?
SouthunLady chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Yay, thank you for making HB a cheater...just what Booth deserves. Now, since you got rid of that woman so well, I'm sure you can get B&B at least talking to each other. And, I hope Angela does tell Booth about Brennan.
Nocturnal Reader chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
I Love this story! Finally a story where Brennan has the option of moving on. LOVE IT!3 Although I would have liked a better way for Hannah to go because let's face it Hannah is not evil. Take it easy on Booth too, because he will soon (hopefully) recognize what an $$ he's been with Brennan. Lovedd your story Update Soon. _
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
i really like this story please update soon
Dreadswench chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I agree with some of what you are saying nertooold54. I have noticed that everyone makes Booth out to be evil, but I think it is from the fact that this season Booth seems a bit snarky with Bones. My mother, husband, and I were discussing this the other day. We think that because Booth is quicker with comments that could seem rude or is short tempered with her this season he is truly coming off as a jerk to a lot of people. We all seem to think that it is a defense mechanism he has kinda put up for himself. I would love to see a story where Booth is happy with Hannah and Bones is happy with whomever else. Yet, I find myself continually clicking on the angsty ones, so I guess another part of me likes the drama. I would like for Bones to realize this Jake guy is who she should be with and then eventually be able to be around Booth again.
SouthunLady chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Okay, you do have to fix this and soon. I can't take much of HB. I know she isn't a bad woman, but she is the woman that is hurting Brennan and I hate that.
Dreadswench chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
I liked it. I'm glad everyone went off on Booth. Up until this season I was all for B&B, but I hate how he has been treating her. So I love that she is moving on. Keep it coming
nertooold54 chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
It seems a common thread now that because Booth has Hannah, he is evil. Brennan was never evil when she dated others and flaunted it, but Booth is-Jake and Jack have threatened to kill him and Cam wants nothing to do with him. Maybe when Angela stops to think, she'll realize that part of the anger she is directing at Booth is really anger with herself, and it's easier to take it all out on Booth than accept her part.
Lila569 chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Its something different. I like it so far buy want to see where your going to be taking it.