Reviews for Big Time Day Trip
megsmilesforcarlos chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Hahaha the ending is ssoooooo cute XD
everyday-is-masloween chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
porta potty sex...love it.
leann15 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Where the heck do you get these ideas for your stories? Do they just randomly pop in your head and you just write?

Not that I don't mind.;)

When James freaked out because of the cow, I was literally rolling on the floor, laughing my a55 off.

The two of them "having fun in the porta-potty," Oh..My..Word. Seriously consider becoming an author, because your descriptions are P-E-R-F-E-C-T. It was just pure happiness and bliss reading that. Sometimes, I imagine myself in Carlos' positon when I'm reading this (I know, I know, dirty girl hahaha).

Kendall and Logan wanting their turn, OMG, you almost made me stop breathing because I was laughing so hard.

Very good work!

Oh, and one more thing.

Please, please, PLEASE update "Dont Take My Angel Away For Me" I love that story. Pretty please James on top? ;)

Big BTR huggles!

Xoxo,

leann15
SamLovesHam92 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
this was hot. but i'm not gonna lie, i find it highly disturbing that they would strip and allow their clothes to fall on a port-o-potty floor. then james licks carlos' cum off the wall. gross, lol. gross but so very, very hot.
YaoiLovingPrincess chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Aww that was the cutest, yet still amazingly sexy, story ever. You did a wonderful job :-)
BTRlover17 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This was hot and amazing and hot.

The idea of them being caught made it so much hotter.

James thrusting into Carlos from behind was really hot and I could picture everything so clearly in my head.

Kendall and Logan wanting to go in after them was funny and a great way to end it. :D

I can't think of any more words to describe how fantastic this was.

I love your work and can't wait to read what you write next.

*lots and lots of huggles from me and the boys* ;D
HeroSama chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
LOL! I loved it! I'm glade you used my idea of those two waiting for there turn! And I love how sweet James was to Carlos! It made me aww~!
RunFreeCuzLifeIsJustADream chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
dlhksbdlysgb This was ah-mazing :)
Manilai chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Very very... well, hot! I don't normally read Jarlos, but your stories are a bit different. :)

Now I'm imagining a second round in the port-a-potty, Kogan-style! :O Sorry, I can't help it. It's Kogan, after all.
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
OMG I LOVE IT!

James is soo hot in this! He definitely knows how to take control!

And Carlos is soooooooo sexy! I could picture him so well and as we all know, picturing hot Carlos makes any day amazing :P

As usual, the sex scene steams up my computer screen!

Definitely the best day trip I've ever read!

And it's inspired by a dream you had? I certainly hope I have a dream like that :P

Great job as always!