Reviews for Three Christmas Gifts
Psykoakuma chapter 1 . 5/12
Wow! This is simply the best holiday fic I have every seen!
With each package Alice opened my already overloaded delight doubled! My only regret is that it wasn't Christmas when I read this. This would be the best Yurimas present ever!
WodofGar chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Everything Koakuma says is comedy platinum.
lev1t1cus chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Oh man... that was ridiculous. That ending was gold though, (You cut out the best part!) just gold. This was a surprisingly fun little fic, but gonna lie .
TeamTachi chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I love this story! It's so hilarious and well written! Very unexpected happenings and I loved it! I just wish I could know what happens next...heh...
AlexR3 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
"You should wear sakuyas gift" xD, nice story. So when do we get the sequel?;)
Shin Hitorigami chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Naughty naughty naughty naughty. I like how they're denying everything with sherry. In fact this is just excellent.
Supperdude9 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Not bad at all. Reads like a doujin you might find at comiket.
linkhyrule5 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Because "being drunk at the time" is *always* a good excuse. :P
Solblight chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Can't believe I never read this story till now!

Delicious, in more than one way... *perverse grin*
VioletStar98 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This is the best ever.
Opalord chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I have to admit I laughed pretty hard at the whole thing, and you managed to surprise me not once but twice with the gifts. Ending was a little... overly blatant for me, but the rest of it was gold
rina chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
XD XD XD

oh god, that wasn't weird at all XD
NoblesseOblige chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Wow... this was excellent. Best thing is it doesn't feel forced at all and they still get all in bed XD It's better yet because there's no sketchy romance nor anything to ruin the mood, so everything flowed naturally.

A shame I didn't see this in Christmas, but it doens't matter, I was giggling like a little girl by the end XD Good work ;)
Faceplant02 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
"You should wear Sakuya's present."

XDDDDDDD

Koakuma, I love you.
TacoKing23 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
That was hilarious! Excellently written, Fairy person!