Reviews for Just Because
HaliXAlice chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
Ohhh is he gonna get that spy girl to help?! XD
Guest chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
Please update please update please update please
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
great u can do better hun ! 3
Nep2uune chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
Bob is crazy. They need the police help. If they didn't Bob is going to kill them for leaving. I can't believe Arnold was about to do that after what she went through. Please update when you can.
Sebastain Michaelis chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
Dont worry! I hope u well on ur wedding! Plz update at ur paste n when u can! Good luck n god bless!
littleb115 chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
This is great...the story is dark realistic. Can't wait for the updates.
Angel of the Axis chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
Wow...Dark, depressing...JUST how it would be in real life! :D
Nep2uune chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
It is nice to know that Miriam does love jher daughter. But, she shouldn't of left her to deal with Bob alone.
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
loved it! please update more soon
Katwizzle chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
this was great!
Nep2uune chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
Bob is really sick. I hope he doesn't find them. It is sad to know that there are really people like Big Bob in this world. I hope you can turn Bob around and get him some help. Get them all some help. Please update when you can.
Katwizzle chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
I can't believe wait for the next chapter! Umm... I think you should write a how to train your drandon story with Astrid and hiccup!
jenniy04 chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
i am so happy you came back to work on this story. i was worried what might happen next and i am still worried now lol. i can not wait for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
Really love your story so far! Please update soon its getting really good.
Nep2uune chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
Gertie always knows what is going on. Bob is crazy! I wonder what he is going to do? I hope he don't hurt anyone. Please update when you can.