Reviews for Detention
finallyexploded chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA."

I suggest that you edit your work to comply with site rules, or move this fic onto an appropriate website. Thank you for your time.

"Detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature is considered Fiction MA."

explodinghead
Member of Eliminator
InFamous TWiST chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
lol!Good job man...
luckistarz chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Yes i like this, and i am glad that you admitted that you did copy&paste, but im still wondering... How is it that you and your "team" edited this if you didnt italicize sam's thoughts? And you promised to take this down... Please just do as you say you will.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
animelover931 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
That was awesome make more plz im begging u plz make more.
southparklover12 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
i like it
GwenandKevin09 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
To ALL Who Reviews This... Yes I Did Copy This From Another Author. I Have Plenty Of Stories That Are Being Edited By My Manager and Team. I Have My Own Stories I Just Wanted 2 Post This One TO What It Looks Like. Im Sorry I Didnt Post This Earlier, But I Did not Have Time.

Please Excuse Me, And Forgive Me For My Mistake I Will Delete This Story And I Will Put My Own Stories Up! My Way Of Writing Stories Sometimes Is Like Reading a Play Book.

Thank You Have a Blessed Day And Happy New Years To You Folks And Fellow Readers.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Didn't I read this elsewhere? You should make this your own story and not copy another person's work.
ShadowDragon357 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Wow! THIS IS SO GOOD! BUT I feel like I read it before...OH YEAH, it was written but Riotrockergirl, in 2006, when she was fifteen. So unless you're her, and you have some how aged backwards, You should take this down, and not claim stuff as your's when it's not.
Jaded Jimmie Productions chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
So you just put the 2 chapters together? I thought you already made this before...:P but I still like this story.

xoxoxoJaded Jimmie