Reviews for Broken
Kolista chapter 14 . 6/17
Update soon
Please continue I really want to see what happens to Edward and to know how Jasper will deal with him!
jeangary28 chapter 12 . 10/20/2014
Please add my name to the list I totally agree with you and the rest
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Awesome twist on new moon and start
Hikada chapter 14 . 11/4/2013
love the srory i want to red more
Guest chapter 14 . 10/26/2013
a bientôt:)
maya31 chapter 14 . 10/15/2013
catjumped1 chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
Oh, evil, evil cliffie! I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/16/2013
Uh oh! Jasper will make rubble of him and watch him burn for what he is doing. Good chapter! Nice to see you are back to writing this again.
ReginaSerpentes chapter 14 . 9/9/2013
Ohh boy. Gods, update soon! Can't wait.
Olivia Williams chapter 14 . 9/6/2013
tear him apart major
01Katie chapter 14 . 9/6/2013
Can't wait for more please update soon.
Lady Skyelite chapter 14 . 9/6/2013
I'm glad to see you back! So, Eddie has decided FRO Bella, as usual, that she has no say in what or who her life is to be spent. That sounds about right! He's going to try and force her to his will, only this time, he's going to try and do it in the worst way a man, and I use the term loosely in this situation, can ever use to 'enforce' his will on anyone, woman or man! I hope he was trying to find the most painful way he could to commit suicide by enraged mate, because that is exactly what Edward has done! Edward's about to discover WHY Major Jasper Whitlock IS STILL the most feared and dangerous vampire in the world, isn't he? Now, not to complain, but I think that we are missing a chapter or two between Bella's change starting, and the point that we are at in this story now. It DID jump from Jasper biting her to start her change, to Edward at least attempting to rape her to prove his 'ownership' of her! What happened in between these two events? I seriously doubt that you didn't write anything to cover that period of time, but if you did, you never posted it, or it never made it to the page! With all the 'issues' that tis site has been having lately, I'd almost be willing to say that the site is the problem, not you! So, let me know, and writhe the 'missing time ' as a series of flashbacks if you have to, but please let us know what we missed! Thank you, Lady Skyelite.
jenn008 chapter 14 . 9/6/2013