Reviews for Cirque du Monstre
JulieArchery107 chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
Awesome story! Pls continue! XD
Sarah chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Omg lovin this, plz plz update ASAP :)
NopeItsNotMe chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
I know you haven't updated for a while but can you please, please add another chapter to this story its killing me to know what happens next
damtoti chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Wow really interesting plotline and the dialogue felt so real :) Good work
koname chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Please don't stop writing this story, I've already fallen in love with it
Loverofart chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
Why in the name of all that is crappy did you have to stop writing this?I'm really pissed at you right now.
THE Tazzy Devil chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
I think you need to update.
PLEASE UPDATE.
THIS IS LIKE THE BEST STORY I'VE EVER READ!
- Taz
liongirl31205 chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
its been over a year we need to know what happens next D
YoyoRules chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
I hope you continue cause you have me hooked on this fanfic X3
nene chapter 7 . 12/9/2011
please keep going it great so far AND I ABSOLUTLY ( - probably spelled that wrong) HATE CLIFHANGERS( - probably spelled that wrong TOO) sorry spelling is nott one of my bet qualites
mednin chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Why doesn't Ben have the omnitrix? I think he should get it later, but that's just me. You're doing a great job with the story and I hope you keep it up!

I like how Gwen got a bit jealous that he might meet some people who he'll like better. You really showed her human side.

I really hope you keep continuing writing! You're really great at it! :)
mednin chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Cool! I like it! It's creative as well! Please keep on continuing this fanfiction! Oh please, pretty please keep continuing!
Skylark Evanson chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
Ah, I'm late to the party, slow to review despite how much I adore this story... *deep content sigh* I love this.

I will say that I think the Argit story near the end was a little unnecessary, but I don't really care. It does show the strength of how much faith Kevin's put in Gwen.

Part of me wants to say that Kevin won't even be there. I want to think that he bailed. Fear of rejection. But I'm probably wrong knowing your writing style.

And yeah, Mikey did seem kind of dark. But then again, I hate him, so I can't fairly judge.

Please update soon. I love this so much. More more more! Great story!

~Sky
Lushyypants9 chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
This is very good XD Please write mooree...xx
Queen-Of-Heroes chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
I'm really, really enjoying this