Reviews for The Silence Before the Swarm
Darkth Shadow chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
Amazing story, can't wait to read mre
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
The grammar and spelling can use a bit of work. Currently, the errors distract from the story.
OSR fanatic chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)

Hey would it be better if Naruto and Company(includes Raynor and his Raiders) After Kill Leader of the Zerg and Orochimaru.

Use Sarah (Half-Infected Sarah after stopping the Zerg Strain from growing) to controll te Zerg and tell them to kill each other till there is a sizeable amount (Less then 1000 Zergs) and keep them on Char or tell them to weaken the Dominion to the point Jin Raynor can become the Leader of the Terrans, Ally and Friend of the Protoss and Friend/Ally to Sarah controller, Ruler, and Leader of what is left of the Zerg that survived the fight agianst Each other.

PM Me of what you think.
Blackholelord chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
It been a while, so long that I had to re-read the whole thing again, still a nice story, but a little rough in the writing. You might want to consider reading over it, for some light fixes.
alchemists19 chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
great story really like it can't wait got more
OrionRejects chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
This is good. A few errors..

1. I think its abandoned.. :'(

2. You.. your writing is strange. You need to add more description and such.

3. Alot of stuff makes no sense... For example, Tsunade. How does she know about the Zerg?

4. You need to focus less on what the characters are saying, and more on what they're doing. With alot of authors I can paint a full picture in my head. With yours.. I get a very un-detailed picture with people talking, and alot of what they say doesn't even make sense.

So.. I would definitely reccomend a really, really, REALLY good beta. :)
god of all chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
JaCk-o'-LaNtErN 91 chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
its an intresting story although i didnt like that you sent naruto back to his birth planet but mehh whats done is done
Awsomeness7 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
o thought the girl was yugito. but doesnt she have green eyes? oh well unless she is the one with green eyes i dunno that part is kinda confusing along with the sending naruto over to this world thing. lastly is there gonna be anymore jinchurikis?
Blackholelord chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
It looks alright.
Wonijs chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
You need a beta, badly. Alot of grammar issues, I can usually tell what you mean to say... but it's just annoying having to try and decipher it. You could also try to write a bit more clear and concise, hard to tell whats happening at some points. That being said, I like this fic quite a bit so far. Looking forward to more.
KitsuneNoYomeiri chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
my pain is great. X.x

the story itself is good, but you must greatly need a beta from what I see of the first chapter.

if the Zerg WERE here,"

"Here in my home, Matriarch.

From..

you always capitalize the first letter of a sentence in english. X.x this is getting to me.

a rule of english, difficult to explain for myself, but..

'yea I got you finally,' Naruto shouts finally able to talk with

should be

'Yeah, I got you, finally,' Naruto shouts, finally able to talk with

and if he had JUST learned THEN, as what your story says it just wouldn't fit to be so fluent immediately.

you should have wrote

'Yes! I got you! finally!' Naruto shouted, having become practiced with telepathy.

and you often use will instead of the correct "well"

you are "well" but you "will" do something.

please attempt to fix these errors in later chapters.
fanofmany chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
Sorry for a late reply it happens to me since I haven't been on my computer theress like 400 new chapters I have in my email T-T. Pretty interesting I like it but what happen between 2-3? Was it a time skip? And it seemed like there was gonna be a love triangle for second there but seemed like she will be with Naruto while Raynor goes to the Doc?
Sir Chris Orr chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
hmm this is getting good, looking forward to seeing more please update soon.