Reviews for The Bishie Sparkle
Listening to trees chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Oh; this is so BEAUTIFULLY written! XDDD I don't have ONE BAD THING to say about this; a unique couple kept PERFECTLY IC with such a creative premise! Not a single problem with the grammar or spelling too; each sentence had a flamboyant, individualistic flair that adds to the humor and atmosphere. I enjoyed every minute of it.

You deserve WAY MORE reviews and praises than this, dear! So at least have mine; with lots of love! 3
puriri chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Oh God-so cuteeee *A*

It was amazing! Good job!
The Night Owl is Addicted chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
ksdlkajdsk YOU WROTE ES21 *A* TAIGAXRIKU AT THAT! (and lol, I think everyone was obvious with their requests XD)

AM I SPARKLING? I'M PRETTY SURE I'M SPARKLING RIGHT NOW. I HAVE TO BE, BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT AS PRETTY OR COOL AS TAIGA OR RIKU OR KISARAGI, I SHOULD BE BECAUSE I AM SO DAMN HAPPY AND FULL OF LOVE FOR THIS FIC AND FOR YOU!

DKJASHDKASD I love this, from the crack of it, to the intro explanation to Taiga being such a brat and Riku (and anything and everything they did, really), to the glitter lotion!

THANK YOU! THIS WAS A VERY, VERY NICE GIFT AND I LOVE IT. SO MUCH. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR, SLACKY!