Reviews for This is All About Memories
trufflemores chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Aww. I love how Kurt thinks New Year's resolutions are silly and Blaine has a whole journal dedicated to them. That was sweet. Actually, the entire piece was incredibly sweet, to a degree that I can't even find proper words to describe it. I love how it goes through the years. Mollie and Burt broke my heart, but baby Kurt being taunted by one of his cousins was even more heart-wrenching. Poor bb. He was struggling so much already, and then one callous comment had to make it even worse.

But the good news is, he gets a wonderful boyfriend and they cuddle and everything is okay again. Loved it.
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Love this !(:
singyourheartout287 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
AWWWWW! Okay, this was unbelievably cute and I loved it a whole whole whole lot :)
HatterUpHigh chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD WARBLERS vs. NEW DIRECTIONS ROCK BAND PARTY I HAVE TO WRITE THIS.

YOU DO YOU REALLY DO
OOH PPSSSHHTTT chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Another one of your amazing coming-of-age events.

I always smile at these.
fansofcollisions chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Ah, so nice to read something not depressing! Adorable Klaine is adorable. Loved the naming conversation at the beginning. I'm totally gonna be the Burt whenever I have kids, shooting down all my husband's ideas.

Also, yes. You MUST write the Rock Band party. But write more KGI first!

I think I've made it my mission to read every freaking Glee fic on your page. Come to think of it, I think I've actually read at least 250,000 words worth in the last two days. Wow. That's a bit. It's astonishing how much fanfiction I can read, but I can't finish Madame Bovary for English class. Huh.
bowtiesandsuspenders chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
You come up with the BEST ideas for fanfics and then you proceed to write them so wonderfully! For that you deserve much applause and love! *shoves love in your face*

Yep, so I love this oneshot. :3 Great job!
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
God, that was adorable. )

And extremely well-written, as well.
aspiringtoeloquence chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This has been open on my desktop for almost three months.

I am just saying.

(Can I cuddle it? Please?)
golden-perception chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Dreadfully cute!
lkfra chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
it was really fun and sweet, thans for sharing!
GingerGleek chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
OH MY GOD IF YOU WRITE THE WARBLERS VS. NEW DIRECTIONS ROCK BAND PARTY I WILL TOTALLY READ IT BECAUSE THAT SOUNDS AWESOME! ;)

Great fic; cute at the beginning, sad in the middle, and AW-worthy at the end. I love it :)
nessyschu chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Hahaha I love the 2010 one with Blaine and his family's party lol. And yes, Rock Band party must happen ASAP. Please I mean. :) That was epic.
darkfirenekokit chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I adore your stories, and I love how they are all one giant universe.

since you seem to reference universities a lot, I thought I'd mention the fact that University of Cincinnati has both a nationally ranked fashion program, and a nationally ranked performance arts program, and its an ohio public university with their unfairly awesome in-state tuition.

these all absolutely rock.
mzsj chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
YES! You do have to write that Rock Band competition! And would you mind having Mercedes and Wes hook up in the process? :D