Reviews for Romantic Drabbles
TheGodlessAngelOfDarkness chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
Q_Q oh my god the sadness... it aches
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
I love these little drabbles that you made. I feel like i just want to scoop up Chuck and Lem and put them together on their own planet so they can be together. I hope that eventually you do write one where they have a happy end. And i feel like Chuck should have just made his move if Neera was going to break up with Lem anyways. She should at least let them be happy instead of trying to give Chuck a look to do nothing. Please write more! Thanx, bye!
Girl U. Dontno chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I feel like the ChuckxLem was implied in that movie...

Anyway, GREAT! Very poetic writing!
gothic antagonist chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Loved this one too. I like the thought of Chuck being the one who acknowledges the longing deep within (lol) and will (hopefully) act on it. I personally know what it's like to have dreams haunt you because of someone who is far away, so I can relate. Definitely believable. I just adore your writing, from stories to drabbles, they all rock.

Leila
Bernard Flapdoodle chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
These are so short and beautiful... but they make my heart ache a little. Still, don't stop, don't don't don't
gothic antagonist chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
That wasn't fair, Vema. You know I love your work, but...gah! That was almost exactly what I had thought when that last scene was going on. The vulnerability in his eyes when he hugged Lem broke my heart and then he just left.

I still loved this though, as I always do. I'm just frustrated. So many innuendos, but nothing happened. Not even when Lem was in tears and said "You saved mine too" before he hugged him... *is frustrated*

Thank you for sharing. :)

Leila