Reviews for Trust Is A Relative Thing
GenieM chapter 50 . 10/14
I really hope you can finish this!
Why does he let people walk all over him? is he really so weak?. If you are reading comments befor the fic, let this be a warning. if you wanted a fic with a harry who has a spine this is not the book for you, he is very weak,and actually one of the more stupid harry's i've ever read.
Pleeeease update!
Sk
GenieM chapter 51 . 8/20
This story is too good not to finish it!
eragon95159 chapter 51 . 8/18
Continue and update please soon.
LittleTom58 chapter 51 . 8/15
Wonderful story. Great pace. I wish you would continue. You have a talent that is captivating. It would be shame not to finish what you started.
HeartsGlow chapter 50 . 8/5
Too funny. At their age they should be looking for casual dates and fun, not to settle down.
HeartsGlow chapter 46 . 8/5
Harry's monologue would make a great newspaper editorial, or "letter to the editor". It would really shake things up
HeartsGlow chapter 30 . 7/31
Myrtle's last name was WARREN.
HeartsGlow chapter 25 . 7/30
so, Luna or a year-older Astoria?
HeartsGlow chapter 4 . 7/28
wow. That first option comes to 12,500 pounds to fix Harry's eyes. He could go to the muggle world and it would have only cost around 3000 pounds per eye at that time. (Lasik) However, I am pretty sure they wouldn't have done a child's eyes,so he made the right choice. BTW, reading this for a second time!
Andy07 chapter 51 . 7/23
I wish there was more, more, more!
Harry Malfoy9397 chapter 51 . 7/15
Last updated on 16 Oct 2012...That is to long to wait for more chapters with a story this good.

Update! Update! Update!