Reviews for Trust Is A Relative Thing
LadySaphire chapter 51 . 2/13
Please do not let this story die! Love it so
LostDragon49 chapter 51 . 2/8
I wish you were still writing, I really enjoyed this version of Harry and his relationship with the Dursley's. You removed the outright abuse without turning them into the Cleavers. I don't think I have seen this done without the writer killing off Vernon causing Petunia to change her ways due to shock.
In the off chance you decide to finish this wonderful story I will be following it.
Maggie chapter 14 . 2/2
I followed this fic when it was first posted, and re-read it a couple of times. It's very good. Then I forgot about it, but för the last few years I've been searching för Harry's hakama and haori and his sensei and l'm so pleased to have found it again!
Elizabeth loines chapter 35 . 1/30
This is just harry being a bully.
Wolftrails chapter 1 . 1/14
great story, would be great to see i complete!
CAROLINA BARCELOS chapter 51 . 1/4
Somente uma palavra: Fantástico!
DrMelodyPondArchaeologist chapter 51 . 12/27/2023
This is AMAZING! I went to add it to my following list before I checked when the last update was and apparently I had already added it :) I truly hope you will someday have the energy, time, and inspiration to continue this even if it takes another 11 years or more.
Guest chapter 51 . 12/15/2023
What a great story. I wish I had realized it was last updated in 2012. No matter, it was definitely, most definitely, worth the time invested in reading.

If you ever do return and are editing, if you have the entire thing as a word document, do a search for kenpo and replace it with kendo, since I’m pretty sure that is what you meant. :)

Great story, great writing. I hope you are off writing in your own world, and not disappeared due to life.
mcclureveronica61 chapter 2 . 11/24/2023
Heck! Albus three names Dumbledore could have easily moved the wards to the new house! But no.
Celticowl chapter 2 . 11/22/2023
If only Petunia was this sly and vengeful :)
Voxxie chapter 1 . 11/14/2023
Something about the blending of at least 3 Asian cultures being worn by Harry is making ne uncomfortable. Im just going to pretend he was a weeaboo before his time.

Love the story!
leahk80 chapter 51 . 11/6/2023
Nicely done!
Hope Abernathy chapter 51 . 10/4/2023
Update please?
Fick Chick chapter 29 . 9/17/2023
So, no Dobby sending bludgers after Harry?
Pietro99 chapter 51 . 8/29/2023
Were it complete this would rate among the very top of HP Fanfics, excellent story line, excellent characterisation and excellent exposition. A tragedy it has died.
5,980 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »