Reviews for Trust Is A Relative Thing
Face Yourself chapter 10 . 6/12
It's a good enough story, but somehow I always end up getting bored with it by around this point and can't bring myself to keep reading rather than seek out something else.
Emmery Briars chapter 51 . 6/7
Please update this! It's so brilliantly written!
Iceleaf13 chapter 2 . 6/9
Do you have any suggestions for novels with main characters who are manipulative to get what they want? It is so hard to find any.
Nanz chapter 51 . 6/6
More please
shadewatcher chapter 51 . 5/31
SQWEEEEEEEE! Hope to see more of this story concept! LOVE it so far!
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 5/30
#cackles# Ooooh yes revenge is sweet! XD
Vkw10 chapter 51 . 5/26
I've enjoyed reading Trust is a Relative Thing. It's the only story I've read where the Dursleys are decent but not lovable. Ron and Hermione are neither central figures nor bashed, which is rare. Best of all, Harry is believable throughout, not pathetic, not a genius, not a superhero, but a smart, hard-working, principled, and mostly realistic teenager. I particularly like Cassandra Yaxley and Draco Malfoy, as you've provided reasonable motivations for two pure bloods to move away from family influence without becoming Light supporters.
MarilynT chapter 51 . 5/13
Great story. I hope you plan to continue
MPPC chapter 1 . 5/8
Amazing story. The concepts and the writing really stand the test of time.
I don't think you cheated at all. I've noticed other writers give us the court scene, and then tell us all again in newspaper reports - maddening! I like your way of doing things better. I love all your stories (I am re-reading them this week) you are so creative. Thank you for all the hard work that must have gone into them.
Rebecca S. Thalacker chapter 51 . 4/21
Really great story.
CathyM4 chapter 51 . 4/20
Absolutely brilliant!
Lilliianna1 chapter 1 . 4/19
Do you think you'll ever pick this story back up again? I really enjoy it and have read it several times. Every time I remember it's not finished I get really frustrated lol
Good story, but my own fault. I usually do not read in progress unless updates within the last year. I hope someday you comeback to the incomplete stories.
Tlyna52 chapter 50 . 4/16
I really wish you had finished this story. I just finished reading it in one sitting and stupidly hadn't paid attention to the fact that is seems to have been abandoned. A true pity as it is a wonderful story and you put a lot of work into it.
5,659 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »