Reviews for Trust Is A Relative Thing
RoseRainWithLove25 chapter 51 . 3/26
OK so I have obviously read your story and I love it. You make all the characters more than just paper you make them so deep and more then just good bad. You also don't make anything completely far fetched. Know that being said I would be to know something. See I think that Pitunia does love Harry but in the way that she loved her sister and she bring herself to hate him . Also she is selfish in the way that she resented Lilly for having magic not just because she didn't have it but also because her plans where smashed and because she knew that this was the marking of them living in different worlds. You portray Putunia as more that just smart but sly manipulative and interested. So add this to the fact that Harry was put on the he was and being and looking the way he does he was not going to be shown affection but I think that she does love him in some way because in that chapter when she drops him off first year. I feel that what she felt was guilt because of how he is with her and how she is using him that and remembering her sister. Anyway I just would like to know if you think that is right or if I am just reading to much into it. Now another thing I would like to say is I think that you should have the baby Rose have magic. I think that you should have it where the dursly's don't take it well especially Petunia. I also think you should kill off Petunia and Vernon, than have Harry become her garden . The reason is because how Harry sees love and people needing him I think it would help him accept that he can be loved. Any way that is just an idea I wold mostly just love to see where this will end up and see if I can throw some ideas at you to get you to update again.
RoseRainWithLove25 chapter 51 . 3/24
NO! AGONY! It's over
RoseRainWithLove25 chapter 40 . 3/24
i hope Harry becomes close to rose
RoseRainWithLove25 chapter 27 . 3/24
I am reading this and she started hyper ventilating out of excitement. the only thing is hope the Harry and Severus will actually have a friendly relationship. I love Sev! I am a bit sat the the Malfoys are bad but I can get over that. Also I think it's sad the pitunia can't have another kids.
Corwyn chapter 51 . 3/21
I am loving this story so far, and I hope you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Yamon chapter 8 . 3/20
its aharry as marry sue story. boring unfirtunately because the idea is new.
era-romance chapter 48 . 3/18
funny. if the unspeakable had mentioned what exactly they were looking for I have no doubt that ragnok would have gone apeshit, pulled out a draw from his desk, punched a giant red button labeled "emergency" and then, once the Horcrux was found, fined the shit out of any who had one in their vault. just saying given the reaction bill said the goblin in Egypt had. Anyway a very enjoyable story, I can't wait for an update.
era-romance chapter 48 . 3/17
kolmpiju chapter 51 . 3/14
Some of the reviews are obnoxious. Take my word if you like the concept you will like this story. Slim chance but I do hope the author picks this up again someday!
purrfus chapter 51 . 3/9
Downloaded with ficsave and read straight through. Totally amazing story - characterization and plot, and the writing is really sharp. Holds up over time through multiple reads.
Agenda is kind of obvious ('kill the baby')
I tried to hang in there as long as I could but this story is ridiculous. I'm not sure why you wanted to create a character like this, who is horrible enough to destroy the belongings of a sexual assault victim, shove them up against a wall and spout vitriol at them ALL THE WHILE making everyone respect, suck up to and praise him. Like everyone seems to be crawling on their knees to get Harry to respect and trust them. For what reason? He's standoffish, sarcastic and entirely unlikeable
Lockhart tries to use Harry for a photo op so Harry, the protagonist, breaks his hand and his nose? And Neville is okay with it? He sounds completely unhinged to cause grievous bodily harm to another person over something so petty regardless of his past.
As a bit of constructive criticism, I'd like to state that I've met eleven year olds of various levels of intelligence and none of them ever acted or behaved like that... I think this story's Harry is too mature and aware to be believable and it really takes me out of the story
jakegarrett94 chapter 51 . 2/28
Don't give up on the story please it's a great concept and really good story
5,533 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »