Reviews for Trust Is A Relative Thing
darkpsychoqueen chapter 51 . 9/11
love this story and hope that u decide to come back to it
Vixen Uchiha chapter 39 . 8/26
Okay so this should have been asked a chapter or so ago but why do they have to share rooms? there are four bed rooms in the house
Elfin69 chapter 51 . 8/24
Cannot wait to see how his group take out the few DE's that actually try to attack the World Cup. Really hope that you will get a chance to update this again.
Lola Krantz chapter 51 . 8/6
would love to see the death eater attack scene and he and luna getting together and maybe the triwizard debacle.
I truly hope that one day you will come back and finish this story. I really enjoyed it and was sad it wasn't finished. Thank you for sharing what you did though.
Deborah chapter 51 . 5/24
This is a great and fantastic story, please finish it...
We get it, author. Snape is the guy you would suck off and let fuck you up the ass in a heartbeat. If a teacher acts like Snape to one of your kids, thank that teacher, give him a handshake, suck his cock, and pay him. Fuck your kids, right? They deserve to be bullied by an adult. Besides, your children should be slaves to good men like Snape, the man who you worship.
Evalisa lyse chapter 44 . 5/1
Hi ! I'm French, I just read that you took french classes in high school. I just wanted to tell you, your translations are mostly good but there are some mistakes (not much), i can correct you if you want.
Sorry if I myself made mistakes in english
Harunoseven707 chapter 4 . 4/20
Ok i cant take it anymore of not giving a review cuz usually i would give a review after i finished reading or just felt like i need to voice out some opinions, good ones ofc, but I absolutely love this. and if i could like and follow all 4 i would do it a thousand times. my heart just bursts with happiness, adrenaline and all the giddiness and all words i could positively give for this fanfic. Absolutely amazing, beautiful, wonderful and just beautiful and amazing. I don't care if I repeated a few words because that's how i love this even tho im still at chapter 4. and i give this to yousince i cant put emojis, I'll just use words) a crown, glitter, the supremacy pose, hearts (all kinds except the broken), face emojis with hearts (all of it). and the ugh emoji. that's all i have to say.
Baelorfan chapter 34 . 4/18
Snape is a bloody git. He punishes Harry with three detentions, of which only one is a make up lessons. He never did anythung good for Harty first year but Marcus Flint.
He forced Harry to room with Malfoy who shoukd have had his things burned when he scattwred them over the floor. I doubt that Theo Nott allowed him to take over his space. Snape was thinking of Malfoy, not Harry's comfort at all.

Snape is going to make Harry offer free tutoring to first year students the rest of the term. Several, not one. Flint and the other tutors did it of their own free will. This free tutoring benefits Snape who doesn't have to "persuade" other tutors. And Harry can't get anything from Hogsmeafe, at least not via Marcus Flint. But I am sure that he can Owl order or get stuff through his elves or his Trustees. Maybe not as many sweets as he wants...

I really despise Snape.
Baelorfan chapter 1 . 4/17
If Dbledore had done all these things in canon - prevrnt the Dursleys from moving to a bigger house, prevent them a second child, plus not pay them any child stipend for Harry - I can see why they would resent Harry's presence.

In canon, although Vernon has a good job, he doesn't earn enough to entertain business clients at a restaurant. Then again, in the 1970s and 1980s, people did entertain colleagues if not business clients at home. Petunia also has no part time help or chooses to save mobey (to spend on Dudley) by using Harry as free labor.
sherenchanjing chapter 51 . 3/22
Hi
I love this fanfic a lot. It's amazing how you described Dumbledore as an manipulative old bastard.
And yeah, this story makes more sense than J.K Rowling's one(No offense, J.K, but Lily was Petunia's sister. It makes sense for Petunia to have at least one lick of sympathy cause of Lily)
Unless it's abandoned, could you continue the story, or is there a sequel?
P.S.: I enjoy Dumbledore bashing. With your talent, could you make more of them?
Thanks!
Dorkchic chapter 51 . 3/15
Too bad this got abandoned. This was a really well-written story. It is not the first time I have seen someone write a Slytherin Harry. But it is the first time I have seen someone use that angle. Also, the fact that Harry isn't evil, vicious, or a conniving user is a bonus. You not only made him a mature, intelligent person who uses his Slytherin characteristics for practical and rational reasons - you also gave a solid grounding in his character development to explain why he would behave in the manner he does. Essentially, you humanized him. Is he what a teenager (even one with his upbringing) would realistically be like in those circumstances? Not so much, but this is fiction and he is not supposed to be. It helps that his behavior and actions do not ever veer into the "Seriously?!" area. Nothing ruins a story quicker than when the writer goes so over the top that it kills any possible suspension of disbelief.
Gazuzin chapter 51 . 3/4
Love this fic, i hope petunia and vernon end up loving Harry in the unlikely event that this fic gets more chapters. Anyways thanks for a great story
Satan-Bird chapter 6 . 3/2