Reviews for Trust Is A Relative Thing
tomascatts chapter 7 . 8h
Snape spraying his wine...I freaking lost it. Great story
RerinWeb chapter 51 . 9/12
please right more this was rilly good
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 51 . 9/7
More please
Minerva394 chapter 51 . 9/3
Wonderful story, thank you!
Great story.
loleo chapter 51 . 8/28
I really so wish, I could read this story till the end, but it should not be, I think.
I am sooo saaad...
Dragonanzar chapter 51 . 8/19
Interesting story. I like how you made a plausible change in the beginning, in terms of the Dursley's attitudes, which resulted in so many others. I hope that my suspicion is true - that Petunia actually does care for Harry more than he (and she) thinks, but perhaps that would only become evident in the event of Harry coming so close to death that she realises what she's been missing by keeping him distant. Then again, she may actually be that shallow...

I like how sneaky Harry is, how good he is at thinking five steps ahead, but I also love how you have given good reasons for why he is that way - Petunia has raised him to be a great strategist. I also love how you have shaped the rest of his character so it's noticeably canon, but with the differences expected from Harry's upbringing. I also like how you haven't brushed over the emotional neglect that Harry went through.

From the look of the dates on this story, I guess it's abandoned. I'll still add it to my alerts, just in case.
Charlus Magen chapter 28 . 8/17
I feel like sometimes conversations in this story are very run on sentence-ey like.. getting to the point is jumbled and quick and non empathetic. other than that and a few other minor things, this story is pretty good so far
VoldiesBedroomSlippers chapter 51 . 8/15
This is one of the most interesting and well written fanfics I've read. I sincerely hope you have time to continue. I'd love to see how it all turns out. Kudos.
jadethetroll chapter 51 . 8/8
this story is awesome. i really liked reading it.
Drago186 chapter 51 . 7/31
This is one of my favorite fanfics but I wish for you to update I read and read it over again and again plz update it
Bronze chapter 7 . 7/21
I wonder just how lonely Draco's lone brain cell is? Cunning? ARE YOU TRYING TO SHIT ME? Draco and cunning aren't even operating in the same reality! Don't even suggest leadership! Without A) DADDY and B) MONEY, even his two shadows would find somewhere/one else to follow! His House would laugh him out of it for attempting to be the leader! Snape on the other hand does have cunning. He just forgets it around Harry. That and he's too busy following Bumbleohsomore's stupidity to have any time to think for himself. As for the rest of the staff, you can't call them teacher as they aren't, they're also blindly following Bumbleohsomore's supposed wisdom. They either long since forgotten how to think for themselves or have too many of Bombles spells, charms, hexes and curses on them to do so. Because of this, the once great school has become a joke.
Mistress of Potions chapter 51 . 7/18
Petunia Machiavelli Evans Dursley, nice. Cold as eff.
Bronze chapter 2 . 7/12
I gotta admit, Petunia has really pulled a fast one on that old manipulating goat molesting sheep shagging asswipe! Harry's going to be quite prepared to wreck all his plans. COULDN'T HAPPEN TO A BETTER ASSWIPE!
Callian31 chapter 2 . 6/29
Ok, I'm interested. This characterization of Petunia is GREAT. I like how she isn't really OOC here, just looking at things from a different perspective. And while I'm not a fan of character-bashing I don't really see that in here towards Dumbledore as much as it is Petunia's undying hate for the man. Never let it be said that in this fix she is not a patient woman.
5,575 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »