Reviews for Trust Is A Relative Thing
ravensilverflame chapter 51 . 53m
‘Chicken Soup for the Writer’s Soul’ is excellent for writers block.

How was the QWC after party?
LCosta90 chapter 51 . 9/17
It's an amazing story, it's a shame that isn't updated in years. But at the sayer goes while there is life there is hope, and I indeed hope that you will be finishing this story even if it a couple of years!
dreammyth chapter 51 . 9/14
Please update this story, I love this story and want more. Please, please, please
You are amazing. I love this story, it’s so different but brilliantly written. Please please please finish it!
Latarra chapter 51 . 8/21
NOOO! drops to knees Please, oh please, oh please continue this at some point in time! This is magnificent!
Mcc9901 chapter 51 . 8/14
Good story I don’t think the protreyal (spelling) of Dumbledore in the early chapters fits with how he is later portrayed the early part he seems much more subtle too me and later much more blunt in his actions. Other than that I see no real flaws in the story, good job.
karekid2004 chapter 51 . 8/7
i just reread this. i still think its a great story. any chance on you finishing this?
smac3993 chapter 51 . 7/29
i am aware that there is very little chance of you starting this back up 6 years later, but it is really well-developed! I think there does need to be scene breaks between scenes but such an interesting story :)
omg chapter 2 . 7/22
This story is an actual !slave harry. He's completely brainwashed.
Huskerinexile chapter 19 . 7/24
Please consider returning to this story. I binge read the whole of it and would love more.
Skyeleaf1956 chapter 51 . 7/21
I stumbled upon this story, it sounded interesting and even tho it is not completed nor updated in a long time, I thought I would read anyways. This is a great story. It is well told. It gives an interestingly prospective on Petunia and what makes her tick. I will be taking a look at your other stories. I hope at some point of time, you shall continue this story.
LALady1963 chapter 51 . 7/16
Silverfawkes,

I ave read your stories several times over the years and cannot help but notice the at last posted date for any story was in 2012 except for the last test story. I have really enjoyed all your writing and hope you plan to finish these stories. “Trust” and “Harry’s Hero” are my favorites. Hope to hear from you soon—story wise.
Carolyn Ohlmann chapter 51 . 7/10
Excellent story! Wish it was finished...
Phil1917 chapter 51 . 7/11
Awesome, love the way you write.
HartleySkarsgard chapter 51 . 7/8
A bit angsty, but great. Will you ever finish this?
5,680 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »