Reviews for Trust Is A Relative Thing
777angeloflove chapter 51 . 10/24
Cameron chapter 7 . 10/21
I'd like to be the fly on the wall when the Hat surrendered to Harry's will and put him to Slytherin.
It's funny that Marcus Flint of all people realizes the danger Harry Potter can present if they keep pushing him.
salsas100 chapter 39 . 10/17
... teenage angst ? I guess
salsas100 chapter 16 . 10/17
Aha! Snape got a reality check. Awesome. Is it too late though ? And it seems that McGonagall has begun to pull her head out of Dumbledore's a*s a bit. A teeny weeny bit mind you, and nowhere near enough to see the light, but that's progress!
salsas100 chapter 8 . 10/17
Hmm. Bitter willfully blind snape. I wonder if there there will be any positive character développent on his side... with the idea of breaking Pottee, I doubt so.
salsas100 chapter 2 . 10/17
Hoho this petuniz has set interesting things into motion... looking forward to reading the rest
beserkerbeast chapter 51 . 10/14
love to see more, hasn't been updated in awhile I know but is a really good story
The germancount chapter 51 . 10/11
I really hope you will contiue this story.
Dracenxamethyst chapter 51 . 9/27
Grt story. I wsh u continued this story.
SomeoneProbably chapter 6 . 9/23
I'm a bit disappointed Harry dpesn't become friends with Draco, but instead with Hermione. Perhaps it is Slytherin nature, or perhaps that I've met many irritating people like her, but I simply dislike such close-minded, un-original, passage-memorizing people.
Jaime-Alice chapter 51 . 9/13
i hope you update soon, it one of the best that i've read
mythrica chapter 51 . 9/11
I love your story to the point it ended. I see it has been a few years, and I know writer's block, and plot bunnies abound. If you will not be continuing this at all, I would appreciate if you would PM me otherwise I'll keep following your story which I enjoyed immensely. I thank you for your story
Rishie chapter 51 . 9/2
I'm y impressed with your writing, it is high calibre. One thing I notice in the 3 of your stories that I have read so far is the way Harry is different in each of them, because of the circumstances and the things that happen. You hagve very clearly developed his character in each story and shown why he is the way he is. You have obviously put a lot of thought into your stories and it shows. I will be interested to see where this story goes.
Rishie chapter 7 . 9/1
Nice that one of the snakes at least has enough backbone to stand up and help Harry.
smithkeylena chapter 51 . 8/13
Pretty please update. I love this story and would really like to read more.
5,486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »