Reviews for Trust Is A Relative Thing
Tenjo chapter 16 . 11/3/2019
Can travel distances at an unseen speed, possibly by teleporting in some way? Ignores wards? Carries heavy loads? Why, I think we’ve found our illustrious snow phoenix.
Tenjo chapter 6 . 11/3/2019
FEDORA?! It’s almost so ridiculously disgusting that I prefer it over him having shoulder length hair or a ponytail. Still, why not just a simple baseball cap?
Tenjo chapter 1 . 11/3/2019
It’s admittedly quite the eye opener. Sure, this fanfic takes it further by making them unable to conceive and whatnot, but the burden Dumbledore forced on them is undeniable. They don’t get any allowance for raising another child like most foster parents do, they got no inheritance from Lily since the Will was clearly never read, they aren’t allowed to move away and they have to look after a magical child who just witnessed his mother being murdered. All without warning.

Dumbledore is a self righteous prick.
moodysavage chapter 51 . 10/13/2019
NOOOOO! This is too good to remain unfinished! I have really enjoyed seeing your characters develop in such realistic ways and I really like them too. I like how you have integrated what are normally side characters and it doesn't feel forced. I want to see Harry and Petunia realize there is real caring between them. I think that will help Harry heal some of his hurt feelings. I want to see Severus become loyal to Harry (he's already on the way) and I want Harry to realize he may have people loyal to him that may not be friends and it's not because they want to use him but because they want to follow his lead. I want to see if fake moody is blocked from coming to the castle since Harry mentioned avoiding another problem like happened with Ginny. Maybe they will add an extra ward. Who knows but whatever you write I'm looking forward to it!
moodysavage chapter 40 . 10/12/2019
chap 39 Poor Harry. Petunia has rather forgotten him even more than usual and though she was close to figuring out she actually cares... now she will be too busy and distracted to ever figure it out. Actually I think it will be worse. She won't be focused on helping Harry as much so there is less chance of developing a better relationship.
moodysavage chapter 39 . 10/12/2019
And if the wards at his new place ard just as good... why not move there and let the othet wards fall? Then maybe Petunia could have a baby.
moodysavage chapter 39 . 10/12/2019
arg! It is obvious Petunia cares for Harry and so does Dudley. It may not be the same as Dudley and Petunia but quite frankly it never would be. It took years of resentment from the adults ovet things Harry couldn't control to turn it into the way it is now. Like a difficult child you love but just can't always like very well... Petunia cares but there is so much circumstantial stuff that she can't like or hates. I think she's done a bang up job of doing her best for Harry despite the circumstances. I wouldn't call it love for a child... more like caring for a child and wanting them to do well... and it's THEIR revenge against Dumbledore together. She never hid from Harry the fact that Dumbledore has hurt the family. The infertility was huge.
moodysavage chapter 16 . 10/9/2019
chap.16...about time Snape stoppef being so blind. And haha...someone else stepped up to do your job.
moodysavage chapter 14 . 10/9/2019
I really dislike Minerva
moodysavage chapter 12 . 10/9/2019
Chap. 12 Yes! Petunia was a little self-aware when she dropped Harry off at the train and at the will reading she's just in denial of one of her motives... but she does care! I find her interesting.
moodysavage chapter 6 . 10/8/2019
Ok I just read chap. 6 authors note and the topic of Harry not realizing he was a victim of emotional abuse is mentioned. Well I don't see it either. Petunia may have the emotional attachment of a guest relative you don't see too often but she does have enough caring to want to make sure Harry is knowledgeable and not taken advantage of. The most similar comparison might be student/teacher or mentor guide. And while not very family-like it isn't really abusive either. Abusive was letting Vernon and Dudley hurt him when he was younger.
moodysavage chapter 6 . 10/8/2019
lol oh my gosh! I'm on chapter 2 and though other people seemed to dislike Petunia I rather like her! Many kids are raised by people who don't really like them and it's true that what you feel for your own kids is a lot more than what you will feel for a relative (though if they live with you it would and should be closer).

But Petunia paid a high and making sure Harry does not turn out like Dumbledore expects and it actually benefited Harry... you go girl. It's a small revenge compared to what he did to her.
lilirose14 chapter 51 . 9/26/2019
Will you continue this story?
RoseRainWithLove25 chapter 38 . 9/25/2019
i really hope theirs a price to pay for petunia for her revenge, because what she is doing with harry is cruel. Marking that distinction of being less then and than to dote on the baby not that I think anything is wrong with that. But I do think she needs to pay the price. I think it would be awesome if the little baby girl ends up becoming a witch that way she could understand things a bit more but also it's sort of like life is paying her back her how she treated Harry she wasn't abusive but she was emotionally neglectful. that is a form of abuse it's not physical and it doesn't leave scars adjust leaves complexes.
tash933 chapter 51 . 9/25/2019
Great story, please update soon...
5,906 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »