Reviews for Trust Is A Relative Thing
Jake Crepeau chapter 28 . 7/15/2019
Nope, it's not a huge leap that the lawyer would have guessed. In fact, anyone with a even just a modicum of logic in that scenario would have guessed Harry Potter, simply because he's so high-profile, the political ramifications of having control of him are enormous. I don't find it a stretch that he made the guess at all.
Jake Crepeau chapter 27 . 7/15/2019
I think I've said this before, but I absolutely love this story. It's got all the elements of the best political intrigue novels, and a very realistic Petunia in this particular scenario.
Got a little Latin help for you. The word you wanted for that explosion was actually "explode," pronounced "ex-PLOE-day." It's the "command" form of the verb for "to explode," which would be more appropriate than saying "explodeo," which means "I explode." ;D
I'm willing to provide some Latin help if you want it. I'm no scholar, and my Latin classes were many, many years ago, but I still remember all the basics, and I still have my old textbooks for reference. Simple stuff like providing incantations for spells, I can do. Translating fictional documents into Latin, though, is a good bit harder, and my translation probably wouldn't be much better than a machine one. ;D
wolfwriter1492 chapter 51 . 7/2/2019
I hope you will continue this story at some point. I loved it.
Reading In Moonlight chapter 51 . 7/1/2019
I really enjoyer reading this! It is really sad that it isn't finished, but I do thank you for writing that much, I had a very good time reading this!
Reading In Moonlight chapter 45 . 7/1/2019
*"J'aimerais cela" I would like that
Bloom chapter 51 . 6/21/2019
You have a beautiful manner of storytelling. Plz do continue this story. It is one of my favourites!
Much love :)
PaulinaNyghthart chapter 26 . 6/17/2019
I don't think it's fair to completely cut off Snape, despite the hatred I think this Harry could value from Snape's intelligence plus Snape does know how to change. he can adapt to anything if given the chance...I'm sorry I was enjoying this story until now, it's a great concept though you have massive moments of contradictions and confusion. it's a good read but I think not as thought out as I had originally thought.
Darklightningstorm chapter 51 . 6/14/2019
It's awful; I've caught up. I've been reading this for the past couple of days and it's been wonderful. I probably should have left more reviews, but everytime I got to the end of a chapter, I wanted to start the next one immediately. It was so hard to put this down to go to sleep last night.
Queen Farli chapter 51 . 5/16/2019
This really is a wonderful story and I wish you had completed it. You are a great author and I hope that one day you will return to this, however unlikely it is.
Yours,
Queen Farli
csheila chapter 51 . 5/11/2019
Thanks for sharing the story. It’s too bad you couldn’t finish but it was more than worth the time.

Now I will search to see if you wrote another Harry and Luna story. They work well with each other or with Hermione. Harry gets to retain his quirkiness (Muggle essence).

Again, a FABULOUS story. You are very talented
csheila chapter 47 . 5/11/2019
Love to see Harry taking charge but also being thrilled with sales. Shows he is both kid and adult.
csheila chapter 44 . 5/11/2019
Cringing over hair spell (even years after you wrote it). Hope he does use it
csheila chapter 42 . 5/11/2019
Someone still needs to cut Harry a break.
csheila chapter 39 . 5/11/2019
Harry’s loneliness is awful, especially because it’s so well written.

Outstanding job
csheila chapter 38 . 5/11/2019
Thanks for not making people idiots just so story will flow easier.

Very well written.