Reviews for Trust Is A Relative Thing
csheila chapter 32 . 5/11/2019
I think obliviate spell counters arguments rape doesn’t exist among magical.
csheila chapter 30 . 5/11/2019
Oh, I forgot he didn’t have his wand. It will make fallout worse
csheila chapter 29 . 5/11/2019
Ouch. But a good way to show unreasonable Sirius without glorifying either side. It’s another in long line of adult betrayals
csheila chapter 25 . 5/11/2019
Excellent. Progress among the characters, exposure of Locksley, and lushness of Luna
csheila chapter 24 . 5/10/2019
Sniff.
csheila chapter 23 . 5/10/2019
Interesting take on politics, business, and culture. Loved receptionist part.
csheila chapter 19 . 5/10/2019
A real MOB and a great prank
csheila chapter 18 . 5/10/2019
Nice on so many levels. Nice to see Petunia getting in her digs while Harry continues to impress
csheila chapter 12 . 5/10/2019
Nice job on last several chapters. I like seeing Harry both independent and vulnerable. Artwork is a nice touch.

Overall excellent story.
csheila chapter 8 . 5/10/2019
I sure Snape, Malfoy, and Dumbles suffer soon. Frustrating to see no help going Harry’s way. Though this like Flint and his cousins.
csheila chapter 7 . 5/10/2019
Excellent. Nice to see the real politic
csheila chapter 5 . 5/10/2019
Thanks for honesty regarding his feelings toward his parents. But it’s still sad
csheila chapter 2 . 5/10/2019
Proof Petunia is Lily’s sister. With a wand Lily could have physically castrated Dumbles. This the best that Petunia could accomplish
csheila chapter 1 . 5/10/2019
Not so OOC. Everything still revolves around her.

You write well
soapcat3372 chapter 31 . 4/30/2019
I don't usually read fanfictions that are not finished but though I have read many fanfictions of a smart Harry; yours is the first I have seen of a smart aunt. I am enjoying your unique interpretation of a familiar story. I hope you eventually finish this amazing story.
5,906 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »