Reviews for Trust Is A Relative Thing
Guest chapter 51 . 4/26/2019
Please come back and finish your hiatus stories. You are a very good writer. I have read ALL your stories within a months time. I have thoroughly enjoyed them all. I have never reviewed anyone's stories before. You have a way with words that rival great writers such as JKR, JRR Tolken and many others. I implore you to finish these stories and continue to write more. I have read many stories on this site, but your's leaves me wanting to read more. Please continue.
tec4cleveland chapter 1 . 4/21/2019
I have really enjoyed your story, and I am sorry you didn't or couldn't finish it. If life ever brings you around this way again, I'd be honored to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2019
Wish you would pick up your incomplete stories
Tlyna52 chapter 51 . 3/27/2019
Damn, I really wish you had finished this story, it is a tragic waste of so much work to have abandoned it. Hope you come back to it eventually.
V-rcingetorix chapter 38 . 3/21/2019
Hah, 'hero they needed ...' not sure when this chapter was published, but it's a nice Batman reference :)
daisycb chapter 7 . 2/26/2019
I like when Harry is sorted otherwhere than Gryffindor and not friends with Ron. Draco is such an obnoxious little shit, isn't he?
dhamann7878 chapter 51 . 2/25/2019
Really enjoyed this and would like to assume that you9come vvack at some point and finish this. I really want Dumbledore to get his comeuppance
Ginnylove9990 chapter 51 . 2/13/2019
I am guessing you will not be finishing this story?
Terri78242 chapter 1 . 2/2/2019
Love, love love this story! Please come and finish it!
leylinjan chapter 37 . 1/28/2019
I really like this story. This is my third time reading it :)
yaoishipsforlife chapter 51 . 1/28/2019
great sotry!well written, took 3 days to read!hope these's more hedwig in the future, maybe if dumbledore confronts harry she kicks his ass. it'd be funny!
Blackstone4005 chapter 51 . 1/21/2019
Well, bummer...I hoped this would get to the attack. Any chance of this story coming back from hiatus? IT'S QUITE WONDERFUL. I do enjoy your writing style, so thanks for an enjoyable read.
WizardingWhovian chapter 51 . 1/8/2019
Please update this sometime! I just started reading this two days ago, and I didn’t finish sooner only due to school work. I actually got four hours of sleep one night just so I could read this. I do hope Harry learns to open his heart more. He’s had too hard and too unloving of a life to stay isolated forever.
fenix880 chapter 51 . 12/23/2018
its a nice and enjoyable story. but i personaly dislike names like bambi, cub, pup and pack but other than tha really good story
Divine Me chapter 51 . 12/10/2018
Please, if you have any spare minutes, please update this story! I know it's been 6 years since the last update, but it's so rich and detailed, and the changes in the characters in this story are so fresh and unlike the way they have been portrayed in the books!

I have been reading fanfiction for years and I have been reading your stories, and love them. This story is so worth continuing. I know you are a very busy person, but see if you can write more for this story!

Anne