Reviews for Trust Is A Relative Thing
I'm sorry but by the descriptions alone is sounds like Harry will basically be wearing oriental dresses and those horrible "palazzo" pantaloons!
One of the problems in stories that keep on heaping trouble after trouble after trouble after trouble on Harry is that they make it pretty much unbelievable that he would ever be a light or gray wizard yet the reader is somehow expected to suspend disbelief when SUDDENLY:LIGHT WIZARD HARRY pops up.

You can't trash his life for chapters upon chapters then expect Harry to still be A Good Boy after all that. It's illogical.

Aaron: Oh, Harry may become DARK due to how he's being treated. I think I'll abandon him too!
Hey, I'm not blonde, rich, or living in Britain either! HI FAM! Can I just say that I would love to see this Harry go dark then publicly blame Albus and Severus for it?
I love when the character of Flint shows better colors than his family. Good use of an underused character!
Harry comes off a bit of rude asshole to Hermione.
Bro.
Aunt Petunia is a beast! All my respects to that force of nature.
Did Harry ever dream of his future wife or was that just a plot-drop?
Yeah, Harry, you got an owl so NO MOVIE FOR YOU, YOU FILTHY UNWORTHY BASTARD!11!
So at this point no one realizes that Harry is actually a little boy?
Well Petunia is a useless wuss.
Sad that you abandoned this story. Unless the rest of it is posted somewhere else? If so, let us know in the profile!
Slytherin Petunia! I’m loving this
ZeroExia chapter 51 . 10/21
Hope you come back to this story
ZeroExia chapter 26 . 10/19
Finally someone put into words about how I feel about Snape
ZeroExia chapter 21 . 10/19
Hey your not writing a lawyer fanfic I like it this way, gives us something to imagine and might give someone a idea for a story
5,899 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »