Reviews for Trust Is A Relative Thing
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 14 . 12/18/2017
I'm crying. Why am I crying? Dear Clockwork, I do simply love this story.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 9 . 12/18/2017
I love this fic so far, yes, but I do admit having an urge to slam my head against the wall of how much lost potential to redeem Slytherin House. Harry can make Slytherin the great House it once was before the Death Eaters, if only Snape gives him the chance.
skyeza chapter 51 . 12/15/2017
This was so freaking awesome, it was such a brilliant read. Please continue on with this amazingly brilliant and extremely entertaining story and upload the whole completed thing please. What happens next?
erin.bail chapter 51 . 12/15/2017
really enjoying your story. keep going!
jmanfitzwater chapter 51 . 12/9/2017
2nd story by you I’ve loved but isn’t quite finished. I hope you come back to these and continue at some point
jmanfitzwater chapter 51 . 12/9/2017
jmanfitzwater chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Sohni Slytherin chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
this story is one of my favourites, but I feel very sad when I remember that you haven't updated this for sooo long! I would love to read atleast the basic outline of this story if you have them, please.
Rachel chapter 51 . 11/26/2017
Please continue this story. It's amazing and very captivating.
sasy39 chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
i love this stort its 100% A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!
The idea is intriguing and different to anything ive read
hands down this is my favourite harry potter fanfic
i know ots unlikely but i hope you oneday finish this
i would love to know what happens next!
Ravenflight123 chapter 51 . 11/13/2017
I love this story. I feel as if Harry is a little stuck up, but it makes sense given on how Petunia raised him. I just finished, and saw that you haven't updated in a while, and I'd just like to say that I would love it if you updated. This is a brilliant story, and I would love to see the end.

-Ravenflight
slytherinsal chapter 51 . 11/9/2017
Please, may we have some more?
slytherinsal chapter 21 . 11/9/2017
I like the way you presented this chapter, very clever
Guest chapter 13 . 11/5/2017
f*ckin weeabo
Superlock97 chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
Omg i just finished this story only to see you havent updated in awhile! I hope to see more of your work soon, even just to wrap up the story.
5,906 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »