Reviews for Trust Is A Relative Thing
Cateagle chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
*whistles* Now this has considerable potential. I doubt Albus realizes just what he's creating here, especially if Petunia passes her feelings on to Harry and explains *why* she feels that way. Methinks Albus will be in for a most rude shock when Harry does attend Hogwarts and evidences these same feelings; 'twill make trying to "use" Harry much, much more difficult, to say the least. Beyond that, I wonder how it'd effect Harry's perceptions of the "Light" and the wizarding world in general? For one thing, any bunch who looked up to Albus Dumbledore would not get much admiration or support from Harry (wonder how such an attitude on Harry's part, especially if he can document the reasons, would have on Hermione's attitudes toward authority, especially Dumbledore's? Methinks Minerva McGongall is going to have her hands full, assuming they do end up in Gryffindor, which seems rather unlikely. I can definitely see *this* Petunia encouraging Harry to use his mind, both because she's intelligent and because not doing so would dishonor Lily's sacrifice; a Ravenclaw Harry would most definitely not fit the MOB's plans at all.
jbfritz chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Excellent!
TheNonDePlume chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Interesting story, it'll be interesting to see were it goes:)
Bloodfire87 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Curious very curious...I'm starting to like this "new" Petunia and can't wait to see what happens next.. Cheers!

Bloodfire87
npetrenko chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Interesting idea. Please write more!
sillyfish1963 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This sound like it is going to be good. Dumbledore has no idea what messing with Petunia will mean.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
brighteyes343 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
petunia will turn harry against dumbledore

this should be good

update soon

teach harry to ruin dumbles when he enters the wizarding world

update soon

good story

will petunia tell harry he's a wizard early
Deby Magid chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
good start

hope harry gets better things now
Sandrine Colombe chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I love it! Very good start.

Dumbledore is really evil, and the 'wards' side effect' was cruel. But I love it you discribe Petunia's point of view. It's very often that authors just make Dursleys 'bad', and never say why. Good to know that Petunia realized that Harry is her sister's son after all. Hope, she'll tell Harry about magic, and both of them will discover a way to 'unlock' his magic and maybe change a little house' wards.

I wonder, what would you do with Voldemort problem? I hope, you wouldn't include all horcrux' stuff and super powerful artifacts. I'd like to see another perspective to Grindevald's ideas for wizarding world - I mean, if Dumbledore is not so good, maybe Grindevald isn,t so bad? I'd like to read about Harry, who is smart and manipulative enough to rule magic world with all their differences. Maybe Petunia could guide him for becoming the greatest leader. Who know, maybe one day minister of magic will be elected from muggle ministry)))
Lientjuhh chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I like it.. Well done.. :)
amortentiate chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I'm going to like this Petunia Dursley. Blame where blame is due of course. Disgustingly manipulative Dumbledore, like that too!

So Harry won't grow up too starved for affection if Petunia does put her foot down and keeps Vernon and Dudley in line.

Please update soon.
computer5450 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
very good and thank you, this is what was missing from the books.
sh777 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I do like this story.
dogsby chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I hope she reads Albus' letter again and teaches Harry all about the Wizarding World and his place in it, going against every thing that he wanted for him. She helped Vernon be the best, with his limited potential, just think of what she could do with both Harry and Dudley, if she tried. I would almost feel sorry for Albus, Tom, and rest of the Magic world at large. :-)
5,901 | « Prev Page 1 .. 382 389 390 391 392 393 .. Last Next »