Reviews for Trust Is A Relative Thing
irezel chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
hell. YEAH. i'm more often a fan of albus than not. the stories that bash him give over exaggerated reasons to hate that make him OOC. but this...he's in character just...an awful person. :D i looooooooooove it. XD
farwalker chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Good start - I hope to see Petunia take vengence...

She can probably even get some help...
pazed chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Top start. Look forward to more - you've made different Petunia and the follow on changes very believable.
kewr69 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Good start hope to see more soon.
RobC chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Very nice start. Hope they get their revenge on Dumbles.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Oh, this is an interesting start here, and really dislike this version of Dumbledore, who seems so willing to do whatever it is that he feels is what's best, not much different than Tom I suppose, except he's less violent about it, but he is a jerk, and will look forward to seeing what might happen with this version of Petunia, one who may well teach Harry in ways that will have Albus chewing his beard in frustration.
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Boy is Dumbledore presumptuous. Amazing...what a jerk. But i like this. i haven't found anyone bar Petunia all that OOC. I realize that will change as the Dursleys change of course. Good story so far. :)
Jiapa chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Fascinating start. I like your stories, and I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Good start to your story and thanks for sharing!
graynavarre chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
What an interesting concept. Petunia could really turn Harry against Dumbledore if she wanted. How dare he interfere with their life that way - oh, that's right - the greater good.
red-jacobson chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Interesting beginning, I'm going to be watching to see what changes spring from Petunia's new attitude.

red