Reviews for The 6 Clichés Fic
YaoiHearts chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
That was wonderful! I'm offially a fan of this pairing!:D

-FMN
88silverkeys chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I'm obsessed. Literally, this seamlessly flowed as one plotline, totally believable. AND it included almost all cliches that I secretly love in this pairing. You did a great job and I'm reading all of your stuff as soon as I can.

Seriously, this was a great sum of the pairing and you showed off lots of talent in the process.

SK
Jigoku Hoshi chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
All of the clichés were done so good! And yes even though clichés are clichés they were done magnificently! Especially for this pairing, but I am a sucker for getting back together! XD
Doni chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Loved that!
DuchessofYork chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
nice story. could almost picture them in real life! lol
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Wow, great story! I cant believe I didnt see this sooner! Hugs abound... - Erynn. :-]
Kesterpan chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Really loved this, despite and because of the cliches! Drunk maudlin Tony was too cute, and I always love Tony standing up for himself with Gibbs. You write that so well.
AMAPADME chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
thoughtful, nice, mad, angry, Infuriated, and thrilled beyond reason... all in that order for the stories.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Nice job on this - I loved the line about Gibbs speak - Gibbs scowls. In Gibbs-speak, that means, 'We aren't done here by any means. Please feel free to renew your familiarity with my service jacket, paying special attention to the section entitled 'sniper'.' That was great!
silentlullabye chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Wow! This was amazing. You used such eloquent language even in the sex scenes! ;)

And you covered the "cliches" well.

Both Tony and Gibbs were very much in character and I loved seeing Tony stand up to Gibbs a bit. That was awesome.

Very well done, thank you for sharing!

sl